PDA

View Full Version : Invalid ZIP code?

largecommand
12-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I bought a $25 visa card to buy plat, put in card info, Then typed in my ZIP code. 60*** (5 digit) Keeps saying Invalid a ZIP code. tried many diffrent ones still no luck. So can anyone help me?

Survivorfan
12-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Try emailing support at
support(@)spacetimestudios.com
Remove ( )

trixie
12-10-2011, 09:51 PM
If it is one of those prepaid cards you get at the store sometimes you have to go to website for the card and register with your name and address. Then you will be able to enter your zipcode online and it will take it.

Hope this helps!

Battlelock
12-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Did you activate your card? When you buy new gift cards or prepaid credit cards, they need to be activated. In the activation process you have to enter your zip code.

Then returning to plat store it should work.

Hope this works for you.

largecommand
12-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Its a Visa prepaid card. I put $20 touht it actavites at register at store. where do i go to register? the web site?

Battlelock
12-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Its a Visa prepaid card. I put $20 touht it actavites at register at store. where do i go to register? the web site?
Look on back of card. Should ne an 800 # and/or a website.

vondes
11-01-2019, 08:47 AM
look here. my zip code was also invalid, but I found such a solution. zip code (US) is the same as the postcode (UK) so I found here postcodefinder.net (https://postcodefinder.net) postcodes and tried to fit there. and guess what, sure it worked) I hope it will be helpful for you too, share your result later) by the way, maybe there are some other solutions? guys, can you share?

vondes
11-01-2019, 08:49 AM
look here. my zip code was also invalid, but I found such a solution. zip code (US) is the same as the postcode (UK) so I found here postcodefinder.net (https://postcodefinder.net) postcodes and tried to fit there. and guess what, sure it worked) I hope it will be helpful for you too, share your result later) by the way, maybe there are some other solutions? guys, can you share?

Waug
11-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Oof