PDA

View Full Version : x2 plat offers are not showing

Snowdager
05-28-2019, 07:31 AM
Tapjoy isn’t showing double offers, even though when I click on the free platinum offers is says “bonus offers”. Iron Source still is showing x2 offers. Also, recently on my iPhone XR (IOS 12.3.1 if that helps any...) I’ve noticed that both Tapjoy and Iron Source no longer have offers for things like: Downloading apps/games, reaching a certain level, making a purchase on an app/game, etc. In fact they actually both look like AL’s desktop version offers (all of the offers are now surveys or subscriptions on websites). Now the offers are not bad, but I’d prefer to have offers for downloading apps and things, like the mobile offers used to be. Is there something I’m doing wrong on my end, or is this an update for Tapjoy/Iron Source, or is this just a bug?

Futumsh
05-28-2019, 09:19 AM
The badging didn't get turned off when it should have, and tapjoy / ironsource didn't end their promotion at the same time. We'll get the badging turned off.

Apple changed their policies on what offers can do, so that's why those types of things are no longer available.

Snowdager
05-28-2019, 09:27 PM
The badging didn't get turned off when it should have, and tapjoy / ironsource didn't end their promotion at the same time. We'll get the badging turned off.

Apple changed their policies on what offers can do, so that's why those types of things are no longer available.

Ah, I thought that might have happened with Apple, (It’s ruined quite a few things)... Thx for the clarification! I guess I need to get out my Android go do platinum offers now... (Offers are still the same on Androids right?)

Futumsh
05-28-2019, 10:00 PM
Ah, I thought that might have happened with Apple, (It’s ruined quite a few things)... Thx for the clarification! I guess I need to get out my Android go do platinum offers now... (Offers are still the same on Androids right?)

As far as I know, those types of offers are still available on Android, yes.

Snowdager
05-28-2019, 10:17 PM
As far as I know, those types of offers are still available on Android, yes.

Thank you, Have a good day/night!