PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering if We get new lvls for Venom Set Goblin Event 2019:

Azerothraven
05-28-2019, 09:32 AM
It has been ancient times since we had venom. Maybe level 66 Venom Set this year?
Devs & players?

Thoughts?

Marosok
05-28-2019, 09:44 AM
I hope so.
11 char

Flamesofanger
05-28-2019, 11:43 AM
I hope we don't get any new speed sets.

Those sets made co-op farming tedious. Always someone skips everything or runs ahead and doesn't let anyone fortunate enough to catch up, and they just end up hogging everything.

Many players who cannot afford the sets or who are new to the game, just give up on farming because a majority of speed set users who wait for absolutely No One.

I myself had a venom potency set, and i sold it due to the low stats. For i'm doing fine with my new arcane set and can fairly make it to the loot in time. As that's for the better. I don't encourage that the sets get an upgrade. It's more appropriate for something that gives 200% bonus speed, to stay capped at Level 50 Max

PS: I will say this one more time. New Players are the future of this game & the community.

Waderino
05-28-2019, 12:00 PM

Those sets made co-op farming tedious. Always someone skips everything or runs ahead and doesn't let anyone fortunate enough to catch up, and they just end up hogging everything.

Many players who cannot afford the sets or who are new to the game, just give up on farming because a majority of speed set users who wait for absolutely No One.

I myself had a venom potency set, and i sold it due to the low stats. For i'm doing fine with my new arcane set and can fairly make it to the loot in time. As that's for the better. I don't encourage that the sets get an upgrade. It's more appropriate for something that gives 200% bonus speed, to stay capped at Level 50 Max

PS: I will say this one more time. New Players are the future of this game & the community.

+100000000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-28-2019, 12:18 PM

how its matter lvl50 or new lvl70, anyway im going to use speed set always and not going to wait anybody in random teams, wasting time/gold (same as everyone who has some brains)
dont forget that speed set add u only 100%ms, its easy to get by awakes
good luck to farm a lot without it :D

PatD
05-28-2019, 12:28 PM

This is same as IRL, if you are going somewhere in car, will you go at the same speed of the walker just because they don't have a car?

and if you go on the highway take a walk, well, car have priority...

so when people invest time and money to get a speed set, it is to run faster, make run faster,
took me almost 2.5 years before i decide to/could buy one, but before that i was just farming with those who don't have speed set,
i was not going in map random and asking to people who have speed set to wait for me, this is why we have a party system.

And if as you say some people give up farming because of this... well maybe they are not in their kind of game!

So of course we should have higher level speed set at some point, it will be IMO a logical step in the game progression.

Alghost
05-28-2019, 12:47 PM
This is same as IRL, if you are going somewhere in car, will you go at the same speed of the walker just because they don't have a car?

and if you go on the highway take a walk, well, car have priority...

so when people invest time and money to get a speed set, it is to run faster, make run faster,
took me almost 2.5 years before i decide to/could buy one, but before that i was just farming with those who don't have speed set,
i was not going in map random and asking to people who have speed set to wait for me, this is why we have a party system.

And if as you say some people give up farming because of this... well maybe they are not in their kind of game!

So of course we should have higher level speed set at some point, it will be IMO a logical step in the game progression.

There’s already 3 different types of “cars” to choose from like; Tox, Nox, Venom. It should stay at Max level 50 like Flame said. There’s no need for higher level.

Everyone farms the same weather level
10-30-50 speed set. No difference, you’ll just end up having a forth level 70 speed set which will basically end up pricing at 12-20m for a set that does the exact same thing as the other three. But just my opinion.

PatD
05-28-2019, 12:57 PM
There’s already 3 different types of “cars” to choose from like; Tox, Nox, Venom. It should stay at Max level 50 like Flame said. There’s no need for higher level.

Everyone farms the same weather level
10-30-50 speed set. No difference, you’ll just end up having a forth level 70 speed set which will basically end up pricing at 12-20m for a set that does the exact same thing as the other three. But just my opinion.

for those who run hard map, that level 70 will be very handy for them (when we will have expansion, this mean that in map like mausoleum the mob and boss will scale to our level) plus if new model is available it mean that more people will be able to get at least the tox model cuz price of those model will eventually drop, but same for me, just my opinion.

Endroids
05-28-2019, 12:58 PM
how its matter lvl50 or new lvl70, anyway im going to use speed set always and not going to wait anybody in random teams, wasting time/gold (same as everyone who has some brains)
dont forget that speed set add u only 100%ms, its easy to get by awakes
good luck to farm a lot without it :D

Speed set adds only 100% ms?? Or typo

slaaayerrr
05-28-2019, 01:15 PM
Speed set adds only 100% ms?? Or typo

it adds 100ms, not typo

100% u have as default, 100% adds by speed set, 200%total as in description
u can ask friends with 100% ms awakes but without SS to run with u (u with speed set but no awakes), u both will have same speed

what u doing here, glitcher, go find me heroic pets :D

Willl
05-28-2019, 01:39 PM
What is done is done, they ll add a lv 70 ss hopefully unless they want ss to disappear during years.

ThreadPolice
05-28-2019, 04:27 PM
It has been ancient times since we had venom. Maybe level 66 Venom Set this year?
Devs & players?

Thoughts?

According to the lineair increase.. it might be 70 and never 66 xD.. 10-30-50-70

okgf
05-28-2019, 04:29 PM
It goes up by 20, I believe there will be a level 70 speed set

pretzel
05-28-2019, 04:58 PM
According to the exponential increase.. it might be 70 and never 66 xD.. 10-30-50-70

This looks very linear, where is the exponential increase ?

Alwarez
05-28-2019, 09:18 PM
I prefer boss damage sets with worse stats than current arcanes

Azerothraven
05-28-2019, 09:42 PM

If sts release new venom, the price for all the rest will drop significantly, this will allow new players to play more with old ones.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
05-28-2019, 09:52 PM
Dear STS,

NO.

Creepiest
05-29-2019, 12:25 AM
I hope so too .. Lvl 70 speed sets will be nice 😊❤️ will keep the gears updated/upleveled in time to time ..

Mojos
05-29-2019, 12:36 AM
+1 on new SS...
upgraded stats and bunos speed can remain as is.

Upgrad
05-30-2019, 09:44 AM
Good is lvl 71 of speed set...