PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried the PL Chrome on a large touchscreen PC monitor?

WhoIsThis
12-11-2011, 04:38 AM
There are some large touchscreen monitors out that are used in Windows, Linux, and other desktop PC environments. Just of curiosity, what would it be like to play PL on one?

On one hand, the large size and reaching for a monitor might be cumbersome. On the other hand, there are some pretty big advantages. Little lag, smooth play, etc. Plus there's the big screen itself, although the sheer size is a bit of a problem.

nomad187
12-11-2011, 05:49 AM
I played it on my 21" touchscreen PC. It was pretty nice, except for two things.

One, because it's not a dual touch screen, I had to stop moving, hit skills, then move again.

Second, the size of the screen was a bit cumbersome. However, since most of the mobs are close together, it's not quite as bad as you'd think. You just aren't seeing the whole "picture" while playing.

I'll be testing later today to see what combination of keyboard, mouse, and screen work the best. IE -moving with keyboard, touch screen with mouse, etc...

Arterra
12-11-2011, 06:14 AM
I'll be testing later today to see what combination of keyboard, mouse, and screen work the best. IE -moving with keyboard, touch screen with mouse, etc...
i find i like WASD moving, using the mouse for skills, and staring hard at my health bar (move around and aim with peripheral vision xD )