PDA

View Full Version : Is STS Secretly nerfing events? :/

Kyptix
05-28-2019, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can almost swear that STS purposely nerfs events a few days after they introduce it.
It seems as if they always make sure theres a problem, so they can create a "hotfix" patch and then nerf the event secretly. It would make sense as they want for the first 5 days or 24 hours (dependant on if its 2 week or 1 week event) to have it be OP, so people enjoy it and find it worth it, and then secretly nerf these events so that the ingame economy doesn't become TOO broken.

For example:
During egg event, they made a hotfix for pets to pick up the eggs and before that patch, I looted 9 plat eggs within only being plat tier. Total plat machine destroyed: 6 Total epic destroyed: 14. After the patch, I had destroyed 50 epic and like 63 something of these platnium machines. I looted 14 total, including the 9 from before leaving me with 5 looted... after 90 runs or so

Later, during the marvelous event everything was awesome. I looted a massive and like 40 regular in an hour. EVERY (and I mean EVERY) single run of Planar Arena I did, I looted a marvelous crate. Ofcourse, that soon made them cost like 500 gold lmao. STS seeing this happening, decided to make a hotfix making it so you could buy the actual armor vanities. I'm sorry, but it's so obvious that STS purposefully did this so that incase the event failed, they could use it as an excuse to nerf event. Otherwise, why on Earth would they have waited to add them? There's no logical reason unless they needed more time on design that is highly unlikely.

Finally, during this current event, the Prince Levlar event, I had looted some insane amounts of XP, right? Ofcourse, once again a new patch comes (They didn't announce it, but whenever a new patch comes you can tell because it will show a new file being downloaded before you can play the game.) Anyways, suddenly after that Prince Levlar stops spawning, like CMON sts atleast try to make it not obvious.

aight pce homies no hate k ty

Futumsh
05-28-2019, 08:48 PM
In short, no.

Other than the patch to fix the Squier not being spawned right when the event started, the other patches during this event were art fixes related to the app update.

wangkj
05-28-2019, 08:57 PM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can almost swear that STS purposely nerfs events a few days after they introduce it.
It seems as if they always make sure theres a problem, so they can create a "hotfix" patch and then nerf the event secretly. It would make sense as they want for the first 5 days or 24 hours (dependant on if its 2 week or 1 week event) to have it be OP, so people enjoy it and find it worth it, and then secretly nerf these events so that the ingame economy doesn't become TOO broken.

For example:
During egg event, they made a hotfix for pets to pick up the eggs and before that patch, I looted 9 plat eggs within only being plat tier. Total plat machine destroyed: 6 Total epic destroyed: 14. After the patch, I had destroyed 50 epic and like 63 something of these platnium machines. I looted 14 total, including the 9 from before leaving me with 5 looted... after 90 runs or so

Later, during the marvelous event everything was awesome. I looted a massive and like 40 regular in an hour. EVERY (and I mean EVERY) single run of Planar Arena I did, I looted a marvelous crate. Ofcourse, that soon made them cost like 500 gold lmao. STS seeing this happening, decided to make a hotfix making it so you could buy the actual armor vanities. I'm sorry, but it's so obvious that STS purposefully did this so that incase the event failed, they could use it as an excuse to nerf event. Otherwise, why on Earth would they have waited to add them? There's no logical reason unless they needed more time on design that is highly unlikely.

Finally, during this current event, the Prince Levlar event, I had looted some insane amounts of XP, right? Ofcourse, once again a new patch comes (They didn't announce it, but whenever a new patch comes you can tell because it will show a new file being downloaded before you can play the game.) Anyways, suddenly after that Prince Levlar stops spawning, like CMON sts atleast try to make it not obvious.

aight pce homies no hate k ty

i actually thought that when the new patch came, Levlar spawned more often. I dun think Sts are secretly nerfing events. Maybe secretly buffing some tho :o

Stephencobear
05-28-2019, 09:48 PM
It’s a conspiracy to cover up flat earth

Source:

Kyptix
05-29-2019, 03:38 PM
Understandable, thanks.

Player4L
05-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Can the devs light up eyes to the skulls on betrayer vanity that'll be sick