PDA

View Full Version : What's changed?

MightyMicah
05-28-2019, 08:44 PM
Hey everybody, not sure how many people here will recognize my name, but I thought I'd drop in and say what's up! How is Pocket Legends these days? Is twinking still a thing? What's new?

Hope you guys are all doing well!

-MM

synfullmagic_23110
05-28-2019, 08:44 PM
Sup dude

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soupah
05-28-2019, 08:45 PM
Hey everybody, not sure how many people here will recognize my name, but I thought I'd drop in and say what's up! How is Pocket Legends these days? Is twinking still a thing? What's new?

Hope you guys are all doing well!

-MM

Yea think is still a thing a lot has changed idk when the last time you been on??

Sent from my iPhone on A Private Jet

XghostzX
05-28-2019, 10:00 PM
Heya, Micah! Hope all is well with you, buddy.

Things are chuggin' along in the PL world -- everyone's (im)patiently waiting for the new lv. 110 cap to arrive

burntoutdex
05-28-2019, 10:59 PM
Oh my days. Hello :D I hope you're well!

How are you? How is life treating you? How is the music going?

As for PL:

there have been maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany changes since you were last active.. some have been good, some.. not so much.

Active twinking outside of L1-22 is oneshot legends (read: 950+ crits at L30). Twinking 1-22 is a little different to how you would remember it. I cannot remember when you quit, but I want to say it was before everything became tradable and any level could equip dragon rings.. Use your imagination as to how that affected that bracket :p

PvP aside, the 110 cap will be soon enough.

Also, as you predicted years ago: the economy is ruined. Just have a quick browse of the CS and you'll get what I mean lol

(for a more complete list of changes, see here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426187-Update&p=2845154&viewfull=1#post2845154). Note: even this is slightly outdated. Perhaps even here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?440309-The-State-of-Pocket-Legends-in-2019) would be a good place to look to see the general consensus about the changes.)

Nice of you to pop in :)