PDA

View Full Version : Iphone XR screen resolution/display

imath
05-28-2019, 10:24 PM
I was thinking of coming back to this game and with the lack of Iphone X support on this game it makes it so hard to enjoy playing it for long periods of time. The Joy stick is so far down my screen I will literally break my thumb back any more. Cinco I have seen many threads about this issue dating back as long as 2018, can you please hot fix this to support all the iphone x models?
sincerely,
Beetbox

darkknightii
05-29-2019, 10:03 AM
I have the same joy stick issue as well as screen layout (ability to properly fill the display) on my galaxy s9 plus.

The filling display problem is partially fixed by opening and closing the app multiple times or manually changing my screen resolution.

For a joy stick fix i went in and set to use the modified joystick placement. While i still dont LIKE the placement of it, i can atleast play with it on the modified spot. Id recommend trying that setting. If you need help finding it i can post screenshots.

A solution maybe would be allowing players to set the placement of their HUD themselves, like a custom layout. Some games feature an option such as that to solve similar problems due to varying device screens and dimensions. Its also a longterm fix and would likely never need to be updated again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk