PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTIONS] guild and arbitter helm

Corpser
12-11-2011, 07:07 AM
First off when your trying to get a friend into the same guild as you i have a problem where gm or recruiter or officer cant actuasly get the guy or spell his name or even when someone without adding abilities is not on i really struggle so how bout a reccomend to guild the person is recommended by any member and the recommende is then put into a list the gm/recruiter/officer can sort through makes it much easier if used properly :)

Next the arbitter helm. Why is it class specific serously i earnt it why cant i wear it on any you can just make the look change on each class so much bettet for us and it makes the grind more worthwhile. Also i know this grind is a good source of income so how bout if you have 2 you can craft them together changing the looks slightly (color maybe) and adding a bonus e.g faster mana regen faster health regen slightly nore dodge or higher hit chance or possible a slight chance of re rolling for better loot.:)

That would defienatly make the helms worth while!

Skeletonlord
12-11-2011, 07:53 AM
The elite helm idea of yours sounds awesome! I love it where you craft 2 and it makes it fully customisable, like colour, size etc...

Corpser
12-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Added pic left is normal helmet right is just what enginner one could look like if this were to happen (note i am a horrible drawer! :p)

Koala
12-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice idea that helmet thing is really clever

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Corpser this would only work for the 35 epic set. The whole point of the Arbiters Helm, is to introduce a whole set of Cap Vanity, so when the chest vanity is released the helms artwork will start to come to life..

Just dont see how this could work :/

Also currently you can get as many Arbiters helms as you like. So wouldnt you just get 3 and pass them to your alts? That would cut STS profit by 40% or more (for enhancers)

bronislav84
12-11-2011, 11:50 AM
I still like this idea Bod, so sue me. I don't have the time or money to grind three chars every level cap. I've resolved to get all the cap vanity in SL or die trying, but only on one char.

They really need to make it not class specific and just change look based on class.

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 01:37 PM
I still like this idea Bod, so sue me.

My word isnt final, im not god of the forums or anything, just voicing my opinion on some downfalls of this suggestion. I think the idea has potential tho not for the cap vanity. Im always looking fot great ways to get more customization in the game if they work i will back them up 100% :) but not just to cut down the grind time or put in less into the game we all know the outcome of that ;)

Corpser
12-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Yes it is a good point and the idea of crafting 2 together to make a slightly diffrent coloured one that gives some sort of extra bonus is supposed to encourage more people to grind a second alt. In pl the crown was not class specific i see no reason why we need them to be class specific we could easily get money from other areaa people will still grind to get one on each alt.