PDA

View Full Version : Omnipotent Crown of Dreams

hauz
12-11-2011, 07:15 AM
So I'm looking through vanity items and I come across this for 500 plat. What's the deal? Does it do anything?

Ellyidol
12-11-2011, 07:18 AM
It's purrrrty ;)

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 07:18 AM
It's just the coolest looking vanity. Nothing more, nothing less :)

Mremad_297
12-11-2011, 07:24 AM
its only a simple vanity but i think if u wear it u will look cool ... its the best vanity i think but it wont aeefect on ur stats :D hope it helps

Pakax
12-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Gosh i does look very cool indeed...

Skeletonlord
12-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Yes. It is a vanity helm and is 500 plat because it is one of the best vanity helms in game.
On another note, I see you just joined the forums. Welcome!

Koala
12-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Well I've seen it and thought OMG it looks ok but 500 plat OMG that's a rip of but some ppl can afford that.

hauz
12-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the info. That's a lot of coin for a "purrrrty" vanity that does nothing. And thanks for the welcome. All of your feedback is much appreciated.

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Yes. It is a vanity helm and is 500 plat because it is one of the best vanity helms in game.
On another note, I see you just joined the forums. Welcome!

It's far from the best lol. The 5plat vanities that actually give stats are better. The best single vanity is the founders helm, with 5dmg + 5armor by itself

Elyseon
12-11-2011, 09:38 AM
Its funny cuz on the list it has the little bracket glowy thing like it will improve your stats, i finally bought one for my twink(bear) bevause it looks awesome with the expert leather. The look dumb on birds and mages tho

Zojak
12-11-2011, 10:56 AM
I caved and bought one for my enchantress, who normally wears my founders helm, best decision ever tbh, it looks so rad =]

Bunnyshoota
12-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Actually, more than anything (Even looks), it is IMO a sign of wealthiness in plat. Yes, I agree it costs a he'll of a lot of plat, but thats the whole point. Only the plat-rich can get it, and thus it is a symbol.

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Actually, more than anything (Even looks), it is IMO a sign of wealthiness in plat. Yes, I agree it costs a he'll of a lot of plat, but thats the whole point. Only the plat-rich can get it, and thus it is a symbol.

It's really the "I have a job" vanity lol. It's easily affordable with a job, but I'd rather buy food or something with that cash

Onaraasider
12-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Actually, more than anything (Even looks), it is IMO a sign of wealthiness in plat. Yes, I agree it costs a hell of a lot of plat, but thats the whole point. Only the plat-rich can get it, and thus it is a symbol.*corrected*

Onaraasider
12-11-2011, 01:11 PM
to me people with that crown is a sign of between four things:
1. the owner of the vanity is extremely rich/has an extremely well paying job.
2. the owner has no life(meaning no wife or kids,not the other way)
3. the person doesn't care if they spend tons of money on a game.
4. the person just really wants the vanity and buys 800 plat to last for as long as possible after buying crown.

dudetus
12-11-2011, 06:07 PM
4. the person just really wants the vanity and buys 800 plat to last for as long as possible after buying crown.

Ugh here we go again..

There are no defined reasons for ppl to buy that thing. Everyone is able to decide if they want to buy it or not. It is not about if I am rich I'll buy it or I have no life I buy it.

I am a student so my money is rather limited but I have bought the vanity. Why? Because I wanted to support STS by buying that 500plat helm. Only a way to say thank you for those countless amounts of hours played through every single campaign. This game has brought me a greater amount of joy than any game before so I thought it was my time to give something back as well.

I just don't understand the big deal about the whole vanity.

Haowesie
12-11-2011, 07:12 PM

And just maybe, just maybe... It allows people who play for free continue to play for free... So when you see people wearing it, wave and say "THANK YOU! Your 500plat vanity allows me to continue to play for FREE!" :P

MightyMicah
12-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Personally I think the pumpkin and snowman heads look the best. I would never even think about buying the omnipotent crown...

Appleisaac
12-12-2011, 06:40 AM

Rotfl

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 06:59 AM
you guys are missing my point,yes they help us when they buy plat(100,000 plat or more is bought every day),but I'm saying that's what it looks like to me.buying plat isn't the problem but to me buying the crown is.

dudetus
12-12-2011, 07:02 AM
you guys are missing my point,yes they help us when they buy plat(100,000 plat or more is bought every day),but I'm saying that's what it looks like to me.buying plat isn't the problem but to me buying the crown is.

Sooo I can't buy the crown because u think it is a problem?

And btw where did u get the figures about 100k plats?

KingFu
12-12-2011, 07:46 AM
The helm looks like a jumbo shrimp on mage...

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Sooo I can't buy the crown because u think it is a problem?Why would you care what i think?

And btw where did u get the figures about 100k plats?my own estimate is 100kplat per day,because atleast 100 people buy 800 plat per day and others buy small amounts.there is nothing wrong with buying the crown,just it seems like a complete waste,no stats added, no luck or anythingread your message

dudetus
12-12-2011, 08:06 AM
read your message

okay now I am satisfied ty.

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Two points I'd like to point out (my opinion): First, the item is purely for gloating period, nothing else, don't even try to justify it because it's like justifying a purchase of a "Lincoln Shaped French Fry" ($75,000 worth just because it's shaped as pres. Lincoln), people who will rant about this will just look financially incapable of spending $30 on something foolish but posh...I mean, don't hate people for affording to throw away $30, I'm sure lots of people have thrown away more money on more absurd things like, I dunno, Bugatti Veyron? or a $50,000 worth bathtub, or that fry I mentioned earlier. Making "sense" financially is relative meaning ten dollars to you, may mean loose change for others you know what I'm saying? Realize that all of us are in a game and people behind those games can be anyone, you might talking to a millionaire for crying it out loud, just saying, for you, it might be stupid, but for others, it's just another tip. Second point, stop posting "opinions" and claim them as facts unless you have a signed, printed, and tangible proof to back it up and post it here. I'm referring to that guy who said 100,000 platinum per day, you should have clarified that as your estimate the first time and not wait for somebody to point out for you. That's it. Thanks.

Zeus
12-12-2011, 09:41 AM
*corrected*

Nice forum policing :)

Perhaps you should have taken the time to consider that the poster might have been hurrying and typing the post on his mobile device. It's quite common for a device such as any iOS device to correct hell to that.

StompArtist
12-12-2011, 09:43 AM
So I'm looking through vanity items and I come across this for 500 plat. What's the deal? Does it do anything?

It's made with Gucci pixels, that's about it.

Elyseon
12-12-2011, 12:13 PM
I got it for looks and because i had the extra plat. In game i get a lot of comments about what a waste of plat but idc

Hankomachos
12-12-2011, 02:47 PM
What it all comes down to is desire.

If someone wants to dish 40 bucks on a helm, let them! There's nothing wrong with wanting a helm that does nothing except look nice. It's sorta the same as buying elixirs with plat; either ya do, or don't. Freedom of choice peoples. @ ona, no need to correct peoples grammar as Chloesammich said. ;)

Cheers!