PDA

View Full Version : Heard about this from ChromeOS Group

Lazaras
12-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Since good deep games that also actually run at decent speeds inside of ChromeOS are far and few between (especially ones that don't require flash and especially ones for the Cr48) I followed links provided in the Group yesterday.

I like Space Legends. Haven't given Pocket Legends a spin yet. However... The controls are taking getting usedto. Swapped to the virtual joystick so I wouldn't constantly have to cick to get everywhere (doing everything by mouse is annoying.) Also so far having problems getting on target quickly.

So... There any listing of shortcut keys for things like spells/abilities, talking, etc I should know about?

Really fun game (and i have two of the chrome jetpacks!)

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Hey Lazaras!

First and forthmost welcome to the forums!

If you follow this link, a dear friend and respected member put a shortkeys list together for everyone, please scroll down to the second post ;) and when you have time check out the post above some great guides to look through :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30474-Star-Legends-Guides-Indexes-Helpsheets-amp-all-other-wonderful-stuff-in-one-place

Hope to see you in game, and glad you are enjoying your stay here! :D (IGNs in my sig)

ETA: There are a whole load of command shortcuts, but the most familiar are, (without the < >)

/t <insert players name> then <your message> (tell)
/r <message> (replies to the last person that msged you)
/g <message> (Guild message)

All others can be found by typing "/" or "/? "and then enter (without the "") this will bring up a full command list like a help command, or you could check the link it contains a link to a full command list ;)

Skeletonlord
12-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the forums! I made a thread about shortcuts for skills etc... under pl chrome. Pl and sl chrome are the same, and have the same shortcut keys.
Check it out when you have the time.
I listed all the keys I know here.

Lazaras
12-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Dense question I'll just get out of the way now.

I have a fifth skill I can't map to either button cluster (operative, forget what it's called, something 'pain' I think.)

That mean it's a passive?

BodMaster
12-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Dense question I'll just get out of the way now.

I have a fifth skill I can't map to either button cluster (operative, forget what it's called, something 'pain' I think.)

That mean it's a passive?

There are no passive skills atm, i believe the one you are referring to is Amplify Pain, it is a map-able skill (and very useful) but unfortunately there seems to be an error with the skills tree atm, and it is being looked into.

A work around (not just for that skill in general but any in the second tree) you need to press R this will revolve your skill to the second page, after that 1-4 should work for the second page. No possible way to use a skill not shown on the screen at the time (maybe one of the biggest downfalls of the game) tho you do get used to it after a while ;)

And you dont have to 'get out of the way' these are valid questions and im happy to explain :)

Lazaras
12-11-2011, 08:26 PM
IS there any sort of time limit on the chrome jetpacks?

I've got two, not leveled up enough to do the quest for the third. REallly hoping i'm wrong in seeing it ends tomorrow because I wants the black jetpack (even though it's probably just a decoration.)

Samhayne
12-11-2011, 09:08 PM
IS there any sort of time limit on the chrome jetpacks?

I've got two, not leveled up enough to do the quest for the third. REallly hoping i'm wrong in seeing it ends tomorrow because I wants the black jetpack (even though it's probably just a decoration.)

The event will end tomorrow, so get your jetpack stuff on now!

As for the controls, use "R" to swap your bank of skills (1-4 fire them off)
keymappings can be found on our support site at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20770428-what-are-the-keyboard-shortcuts-when-playing-on-the-chrome-browser

And welcome to the party!

Lazaras
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
End at midnight tonight, or end midnight tomorrow?

Edit: Got mine with six minutes till midnight (local time.)

sure it's decoration, but c'mon. I'm a google shill.

saiyen
12-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Yippee event gnna end tomorrow means lvl cap is raising tomorrow yippppppeeeeeee
Can wait to grind new map
Yipppeeeeee again

Ardon
12-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome to SL dude :D

If you need the 3rd jetpack, I have an extra that I can give to you so that you can get the Chome jetpack.
I'm usually always on.
Either on my op(Ardon) or my eng(Vypyr)

@saiyen - No guarantees of lvl cap raise, so don't get your hopes up lol

Lazaras
12-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Eh. I've got the Blackpack now. Not sure if I'm gonna sell/give the other three away (might just give the green one out later tonight for anyone wanting a quick turnin before the event's over.)

Probably gonna do a writeup on my blog later. I dunno. May just do a writeup on Google+

Edit:
An account for SL essentially lets you ply either in browser or on your phone right? Meaning if I got, for example since i WANT one, a Galaxy Note (*drool*) I could grab the app and pick up where I left off in chrome?

Ardon
12-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Yup. Seamless transition.
Just keep it logged on Chrome.
Log on to another device.
It'll log you out of chrome and bring you to where you where on the other device.
And vice versa.

Really awesome feature. I'm always switching devices lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BodMaster
12-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Yup. Seamless transition.
Just keep it logged on Chrome.
Log on to another device.
It'll log you out of chrome and bring you to where you where on the other device.
And vice versa.

Really awesome feature. I'm always switching devices lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Spot on! The only time this doesnt work is after an update (for obvious reasons) , also on a device you may find after a client update you will lose your 'auto sign in' info and any preset information you may have on your account. If important to you save on a 'notepad' to save you the trouble of losing it.