PDA

View Full Version : Gold farming map randomizer?

Idly
05-29-2019, 08:53 AM
I think it would be fun to kill off esg as the main gold farming map and have a rng decide every 2-8hrs which boss/map (any and all elites) has an op gold drop for that period of time.

To add to the fun there will be no system announcement or any way to find the map other than to run (could confuse the botters as an added bonus)

Thoughts, ideas and criticism welcome.

Marosok
05-29-2019, 10:01 AM
4p team can finish most of elite maps faster than Esg. Farming gold in Elite Brackenridge and Ydra under 20 sec for 2-8h?. I say no for "randomizer".
So, you want kill Esg as the main gold farming source? Yes, i want something new too. Well, but i prefer discussion about new endgame content (gold farming map), where we can use our gear, rely on our skill. I do not want to play old content, where we can wreck mobs with fists.

Idly
05-29-2019, 10:49 AM
4p team can finish most of elite maps faster than Esg. Farming gold in Elite Brackenridge and Ydra under 20 sec for 2-8h?. I say no for "randomizer".
So, you want kill Esg as the main gold farming source? Yes, i want something new too. Well, but i prefer discussion about new endgame content (gold farming map), where we can use our gear, rely on our skill. I do not want to play old content, where we can wreck mobs with fists.

Maybe the drops could reflect the time taken to complete the maps, ie fast map less golds, harder map more gold.

I would also strongly support better endgame content for farmers, but there must be something for weaker players to have an opportunity to earn gold, and EVERYBODY is bored of Esg 24/7.

Idly
05-29-2019, 11:24 AM
I had and idea (2 parts), now i can share it.
1st part
Idea is to replace gold loot from esg by fixed 5k gold from each boss in Elite Underhul (we talk about Esg, but all bosses there drop same gold, only Esg is fastest way). So, new players, or low lvl players, or anyone, who do not want to play endgame content still can farm esg, even without gold loot awaken, because they will loot 5k fixed gold from bosses in Elite Underhul.
2nd part
New endgame map for farmers. Can have current Esg gold drop, or slightly better (depends on difficulty and time). This "cut of gold loot" in Esg will force us, endgame players to farm latest content, while new players, or low lvl players, or anyone, who do not want to play endgame content can still have 5k each minute in Esg (50k in 10-15 minutes). In AL everyone can lvl up to max lvl quite fast, and i believe, that most of us want to play latest content, not stuck on old maps.

I think, that this should be in General Discussion first, so we, players can talk about this. I know, only small % of playerbase use forum, but when many of us will agree with something, we can suggest it then here in suggestions as "forum community suggestion".

Nice idea, it could work. Copied and pasted to General discussion.