PDA

View Full Version : Alert Screen Opening Automatically

Pxoo
05-29-2019, 05:16 PM
I noticed that recently the alert window is opening automatically, without tapping the alert window, when a friend comes online or when you get a message sometimes, can this be fixed please?
It can be the cause for some deaths, it's even worse when that happens in PvP or Hardcore mode.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-29-2019, 05:38 PM
This has been reported before, but we've never been able to reproduce the problem here. I'll look into it again when I have time.

Ebereasider
05-29-2019, 07:57 PM
I am also experiencing this regularly, from when I first started playing (about 2 years ago). This happens if the alerts are not dismissed properly one by one. When I use the new 'dismiss all' button or the last alert dismisses itself when alert window is open (example: alert shows a friend came online, but gets dismissed automatically before the cross is tapped), then the alert window closes immediately; but as soon as a new alert comes, the window shows up automatically without any tap. It's really problematic when this pops up in the middle of a combat.
OP must have noticing this recently because of that new dismiss all button

Futumsh
05-29-2019, 10:58 PM
Thanks - have a way to make it happen now. I think this will probably require an app update to fix, unfortunately.

Futumsh
05-30-2019, 09:10 AM
I fixed this as best I could for today's patch. I think the only odd thing with this will be 'dismiss all' not closing the window automatically when all of them can be dismissed, but that will need an app update.

Pxoo
05-30-2019, 09:12 AM
I fixed this as best I could for today's patch. I think the only odd thing with this will be 'dismiss all' not closing the window automatically when all of them can be dismissed, but that will need an app update.Great! Thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
05-30-2019, 09:28 AM
I fixed this as best I could for today's patch. I think the only odd thing with this will be 'dismiss all' not closing the window automatically when all of them can be dismissed, but that will need an app update.

there is also another situation when alert window opens automatically:
when "one of friends online" - u pressing button to open alerts window, then that alert about "friend online" automatically dissapears after short time (and if u didnt close alert window - alert window dissapears also if no more alerts) - and after that - all next alerts will open alert window automatically

Futumsh
05-30-2019, 10:27 AM
there is also another situation when alert window opens automatically:
when "one of friends online" - u pressing button to open alerts window, then that alert about "friend online" automatically dissapears after short time (and if u didnt close alert window - alert window dissapears also if no more alerts) - and after that - all next alerts will open alert window automatically

That should also be covered by the changes in today's update.