PDA

View Full Version : Need help with forums

Kingxofxdeath
12-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Hello! I am kind of new to forums and I was wondering a few things
(sorry if these have been posted before)
.how can I make a sig and add character names under my forum name?
.how can I pm on forums?
.is it possible to change forum name?
Please post on thread how to do any of these thank you all!

Draopwnzall
12-11-2011, 09:18 AM
• You can make your sig w/ character names if your on a PC, I forgot where to go but somewhere in your profile.

• It is possible to change your name, just pm a dev.

• To pm someone you can just search their name or add them and send message.

Your welcome!

Piosidon
12-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Make a sig by going to settings in upper-right corner. You can add character names in your sig. If that's what you mean. You can change forum name by emailing STS. And you can pm by going to people's profile and on the left somewhere, it says private message.

Skeletonlord
12-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Go to settings and press edit signature.
To pm go to a profile and hit send private message.
To change your forum name, pm Samhayne using the above steps about it and he will change. You can have 2 changes at this I think.

Mothwing
12-12-2011, 06:33 PM
For a little more in-depth description of sigs, i can help. First, if you want an awesome picture just make sure its the right size. Many talented artists in the fan art or off-topic section can help you :). Then save it to a folder on a PC ONLY. It wont work unless you do. Then go to settings, edit signature on the left toolbar and press upload signature pic, then pick yours :)

To change your name just private message a developer (im sure samhayne can hook ya up as he did for me :))

And to pm just click on someones name and press the button that says send private message or search for them in the top right toolbar :) hope this helps!

Kingxofxdeath
12-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks you all have been great help :)