PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Bunnyshoota
12-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Alright, I'm posting this here for more attention, and also because it's for pvp and pve.

What I would really like to see are:

1. Passive skills. (For example, instead of having a higher dodge buff, you would passively gain dodge)
Reason:
I have always been more of a passive player. I don't like using drains on normal mobs, and in RTS games, I go econ first. Also, there would be more skills, and this would help reduce rushing.

2. Skill trees.
Reason:
At level 66, almost all your skills are maxed out. I would love to see branches for classes, such as attack bear, nuke mage, support mage, tank, blast bird, or warbird. Instead of altering your skills and stat points, you would specifically choose your path. This would lead to more diversity and fun, because there would be many more combos of groups, and pvp would be much more fun also, IMO.
On friends/guild list, it would be displayed like:
Name
Level
Class (bird, elf, bear)
Branch (look above for some examples)

3. Upgradable armor. You would be given an armor for your class, and each time you level up, you would gain armor points. These would be used on your armor (which could be vanity), to upgrade:
Wisdom (magic attack)
Skill (Hit % and Crit)
Dodge (Dodge)
Health (increase health pool)
Blast (base and max damage)
Regeneration (H/s and M/s)
Mana (mana pool)
And more.

I know that some other games use these ideas, but these are some ideas that make games so much more fun.
Please take this into consideration, (devs)
-Bunnyshoota
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Mremad_297
12-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi dude , Im agree with u and ur idea is very nice but dev team must answer u :D ask them

Bunnyshoota
12-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi dude , Im agree with u and ur idea is very nice but dev team must answer u :D ask them
I want the PL community to also know what I'm thinking. I do not expect that my ideas will all make it, but I do know that many people would very much like to see these. Devs will only do something if enough people agree with it.

Bunnyshoota
12-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Post anything else here you would like to see.