PDA

View Full Version : best pet passive for pve

Badzauberer
05-31-2019, 07:12 AM
Hello guys,
i need help choosing the best pet passive for clearing mobs. looking for pet passive with range attack , big AoE , burn/toxin/ignite. my budget is 10m :)

add/pm me in game ign : Imthirsty.
or post your suggestion here.
thank you.

Anil LK Joseph
05-31-2019, 07:13 AM
Magma or glowstik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moscu
05-31-2019, 07:17 AM
Glowstick best inversion of my life.

AL: Moscu

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 07:26 AM
looking for pet passive with range attack , big AoE , burn/toxin/ignite

h.blinky/nekro/singe/mishi

Badzauberer
05-31-2019, 07:49 AM
Glowstick best inversion of my life.

AL: Moscu

can you send ss of the passive at lvl 40 or up?

voidPtr
05-31-2019, 12:43 PM
it depends on the map(mob count and placement), depends on your weapon, on other people's weapons and pets, it even may depends on where on the map (in what mob group) are you.
but the first two answers in this thread i think are "nope".
since extra stopped logging (, sadly :( ,i miss his info) (,and since i went quiet(modest xd)), adequate info about pets is shared to people by slaaayerrr. i think. his suggestions here are good (with one exception). he's not 100% right (imo , i mean there are pets with better passive (in some/many situations), but some good suggestions from him.

@Devs,@Cinco: it's also sad that extra's idea for "Some" way for faster leveling pets was never implemented by sts. i mean, it's "impossible" to level up all the pets to cap, and he was trying it. i was always wondering - why the xp packs you open doesn't affect the pet you're with? or, why there're no xp packs for pets?
ok,ok. i know his idea was a bit different (-i don't think i support it - the shared pet stable). but the end result would have also been the same - Less Pet Leveling (,what i think is the important).
My point is - if people could bring far more pets to cap - then they would have the ability to compare them themselves, and use them, and then they would far easily know "which pet has best passive for pve" (, and in which situations).
Which would be good for the game i think - many of the people i see right now (,most randoms), play with a unhelpful/wrong pet (as passive), in most situations. imo.

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 12:49 PM
adequate info about pets is shared to people by slaaayerrr. i think. his suggestions here are good (with one exception). he's not 100% right (imo , i mean there are pets with better passive (in some/many situations), but some good suggestions from him.

i didnt said that my pets have BEST passives, he asked for passives which include "ranged attack" + "dot" + "big AoE" - blinky nekro mishi are best for his conditions

Mastah
05-31-2019, 02:18 PM
Glowstik its good mate :)

avaunt
05-31-2019, 02:31 PM
nekro lel

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

voidPtr
05-31-2019, 03:58 PM
i didnt said that my pets have BEST passives, he asked for passives which include "ranged attack" + "dot" + "big AoE" - blinky nekro mishi are best for his conditions
(i agreed with the addition that) there are also other pets (for these conditions), too. i'm sure you haven't tested them, cause (i know) you just bought them :) .
some of the pets people buy for aps are not just "vanity" pets. but people have to "level and try them", to see they can be useful.