PDA

View Full Version : Disappointing Event.

ThaAnas
05-31-2019, 08:21 AM
Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.
I waste my time and money to have less and less in game.

Have a great time in game. Dont lose your time on it, like I did several years.

danishahmed
05-31-2019, 08:25 AM
Always happens they did warn about it in sneak peek. Should've used that opportunity and sell it.. Gear prices always drop after sometime.. They also told they'd add lvl 71 arcanes from bosses

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ThaAnas
05-31-2019, 08:29 AM
Always happens they did warn about it in sneak peek. Should've used that opportunity and sell it.. Gear prices always drop after sometime.. They also told they'd add lvl 71 arcanes from bosses

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

How long was level 60 artifact 100m+ ? Have it ever droped below 20 m?

Anil LK Joseph
05-31-2019, 08:44 AM
Lmao when do u see gears stay at high price?
There will always be an upcoming event where u can loot exclusive stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badzauberer
05-31-2019, 08:48 AM
Lmao when do u see gears stay at high price?
There will always be an upcoming event where u can loot exclusive stuff

immo dagger went up to 6m+ before it was 600k XD

ThaAnas
05-31-2019, 09:02 AM
ofc people who havent had the artifact are happy, but where is the point where you finally can afford smth, 1 month later they make it drop to 10 mil, nothing like that drop has been before in that game, not with artifacts

Twomucho
05-31-2019, 09:05 AM
Glad they are releasing the new stuff over and over again because now everyone has a chance to get it....should’ve been done long ago to release the economy from Uber rich players and ......what we have learned here is that in the future unless you just have 100m to blow on something then wait awhile and I can have it for less. Hopefully there is an outcome of less market manipulation and more players that are equally geared for the sake of having even op randoms in zones. Just something we have to live and learn about...the first arcane arti is very hard to craft so it will stay high as for something that drops from a lock, well, it never should have been 100m to begin with

PatD
05-31-2019, 09:29 AM
was expecting it to drop, but well not that much...

Pleasee
05-31-2019, 09:34 AM
I really really felt u bro , i loss 250 last Marvel event and now another 250 because belt and arti what next Maybe the rare vanity lol Its hard to merch the item but they can easily Give aways to people

Mehdikillerd
05-31-2019, 09:43 AM
Well rip i guess it will goes until 4-6 since noobs and pros loot it easy
Doesnt matter at the end its just a game :)
Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
05-31-2019, 10:31 AM
Bought mine for 75m, R.i.p gold oh well not playing much lately anyways xD

merlintrue
05-31-2019, 10:39 AM
here it is, cry, be mad, whatever but plain and simple no-one acquired this item through grinding until now, honestly don't care if u wanna explain how you grinded a thousand hours blah blah blah, you achieved your gold through plat which is absolutely fine, but now the players that really spent 1,2 3 years actually grinding have a chance to PvP again, be op too and not just be look down at by the plat buyer and told you gotta grind harder like we don't see you sit in town 24/7 doing absolutely nothing lol, this is a community it was made to be so, if u get your 10 months out of a year more op then the hardened grinder, with ur plat and selling elite awakes for quick coin, now let's keep it real if you wanna be a God a be the only stat player in a game that involves minimal skill, but stats and knowledge, then I'd suggest quitting and play another game!! I think everyone dives to far into what they spent, no-one here said spend you paycheck Friday to achieve greatness, but you wanna make it so you have to spend your paycheck and grinding will achieve nothing! The two things I love about STS after 6 years is this they listen, and they don't force purchase on anyone the buyer gets first yes but a time comes like now when the grinder gets too! so they listen so when you post this to try and stop us true grinders with you bs lecture on ur thousand hours! all I got to say is this! MOVE I GOTTA GRIND ME A INFESTED ARTI IN CASE THESE CRYBABIES GET IT NURFED!!!!!

*THIS POST WAS NOT TOWARDS ANYONE SPECIFIC NOT THE THREAD HOLDER, JUST TOWARDS THE 90% BUYERS I KNOW VERSUS THE NONE TO BE CLEAR!

Perceval
05-31-2019, 10:49 AM
What's the disappointment? You can run events with average gear. What do you need op gear for? PvP? It doesn't exist.

Marosok
05-31-2019, 11:02 AM
Let other players enjoy latest stuff too. I see it as "premium pass" of this game. In another game i bought premium pass on day 1 and i had all new maps/weapons as first, but later, premium pass of that game was available for FREE to download. This is same to me in AL, i bought "premium time" of certain item, but nobody forced me to buy it on day 1. When i want something in game, i go for it, but nobody can guarantee me, that this item remain same expensive. Price can drop/increase next day, next week, in month or never. I aways wanted to have latest gear on day 1, so i bought this AA. I was looking for AA for more than 1 week and it was really expensive. Do i have to regret, that i had best AA in game earlier than anyone else? Do devs create new content for small group of players, or for all of us?

arcanefid
05-31-2019, 11:47 AM
I think the OP understands that things lose value over time, but the Artifact dropped in price way too soon. I think that's the point he's trying to make.

ilmercenario
05-31-2019, 12:24 PM
I feel u man,we all lost money for ebons or artifact or what ever .. i was so mad at start, but well positive thing is ppl get gears and we all play together. In pve im hapy to see geared ppl and run with them,before u would give up running with randoms with bad gears. In pvp more ppl play cause they can afford gears and compete that make me happy. What im trying to say its, even if i understand ur point gears shouldnt be exclusive .. there are vanities for that. I think we play the game to enjoy with other ppl so yes im happy sts is doing it. U spent 100m on srti and lost lot of gold like i lost lot too on ebons .. im still here full geared with gold and goid vanity, im sure u and others who lost gold on expensive items will survive too and be good so dont complain peace.

Sek
05-31-2019, 12:27 PM
of course poor people are happy for that, finally you dont have to do much to get it...
all those comments are from people who dont have much... what should be exclusive then? only vanity- are vanities for playing? maybe devs should start release ice golem, spirit, yeti again original design drop it to 5 m go go

Sek
05-31-2019, 12:45 PM
here it is, cry, be mad, whatever but plain and simple no-one acquired this item through grinding until now, honestly don't care if u wanna explain how you grinded a thousand hours blah blah blah, you achieved your gold through plat which is absolutely fine, but now the players that really spent 1,2 3 years actually grinding have a chance to PvP again, be op too and not just be look down at by the plat buyer and told you gotta grind harder like we don't see you sit in town 24/7 doing absolutely nothing lol, this is a community it was made to be so, if u get your 10 months out of a year more op then the hardened grinder, with ur plat and selling elite awakes for quick coin, now let's keep it real if you wanna be a God a be the only stat player in a game that involves minimal skill, but stats and knowledge, then I'd suggest quitting and play another game!! I think everyone dives to far into what they spent, no-one here said spend you paycheck Friday to achieve greatness, but you wanna make it so you have to spend your paycheck and grinding will achieve nothing! The two things I love about STS after 6 years is this they listen, and they don't force purchase on anyone the buyer gets first yes but a time comes like now when the grinder gets too! so they listen so when you post this to try and stop us true grinders with you bs lecture on ur thousand hours! all I got to say is this! MOVE I GOTTA GRIND ME A INFESTED ARTI IN CASE THESE CRYBABIES GET IT NURFED!!!!!

tho so much bs in one comment, why didnt you buy it if you play 24/7 that game ? why didnt you gear for pvp, never saw you in pvp ... go gear up come pvp and imma show you skills haha

Azerothraven
05-31-2019, 12:58 PM
This sucks I know but sts has changed their model for gears after a Justg left. Normally I would cry about something like this but this a right step toward a healthier community. The rich pays wayyy to much to get access first then rest get it over a period of time for cheap. If you don’t believe the item is worth the gold/effort, don’t buy just because of rarity or exclusive ness.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!

avaunt
05-31-2019, 01:07 PM
Lol the devs legit announced that the event drops l71 arti n belt ( this is a huge announcement for peoples who got those items ) i sold mine last week, i mean its that simple lol, i think u guys shud complain if they announce nothing, but rn they announce before the event starts. and as imercenario said, rn i can run random m1-6 without leavin cus i used to see those players w legend gears but not anymore.

And i spent lots of money on plats ( worst one is probably buyin arc deary from stable xd, and i didnt get a single ebon in marvel w 1.7k plats, same goes w arcanite chest 1.7k only 2 oconi recipe , but man no hard feelings, its just a game afterall) well ofc i feel abit like " dam shudve just buy elite awakes and sell, other than openin these stoopid crates. " " dam shouldve just wait instead of buyin. " when expensive items drop in price. BUT think, if u wanna feel op with those 100m gears, and u just wanna stay at the top without givin the newbies a slight chance thats just the same as killing the game itself. And the devs never force anyone to buy anything, its ur own choice if u wanna buy smth expensive, and why are u even mad lol its not like price goes down bcos they nerf the item, id be mad af too if an item i bought for 100m got nerfed, but smth like this? nah u can still use that item u have, this is basically u guys complaining abt " i dont want noobs to have what i have! its a luxury for us riches only! " bet yall know what i said is the TRUTH but still yall gon reply to what i say w smth toxic xd well its normal, HUMANS are GREEDY. so am i, but the only difference is i dont really care about what other peoples own or loot, i dont have that kind of ego. So just try to think for a sec cause this is for AL's future too.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-31-2019, 01:09 PM
This sucks I know but sts has changed their model for gears after a Justg left. Normally I would cry about something like this but this a right step toward a healthier community. The rich pays wayyy to much to get access first then rest get it over a period of time for cheap. If you don’t believe the item is worth the gold/effort, don’t buy just because of rarity or exclusive ness.

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!

Finally someone who say something good,thanks handsum. Sek i know u well dude and u know im not poor :) i always had gears and all to pvp .. so no not only poors like this bro :p

avaunt
05-31-2019, 01:13 PM

Perfectly balanced as all things should be!exactly as azeroth said.

yall know price gon drop, yall still insist on buyin and now u complain. its just like real life, if u invest on smth big and it goes bad, u really gon complain? lol peoples gon just laugh my man. they gon be like " why did u even buy lol if u gon cry if it goes sideways. "

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

ilmercenario
05-31-2019, 01:13 PM
I am tired of ppl who love to show off and have exclusive **** .. go get vanity to show off. Dont cry because gears now are more affordable lol or u want that pvp its dead? Change mind set thank you.

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 01:16 PM
what should be exclusive then? only vanity- are vanities for playing? maybe devs should start release ice golem, spirit, yeti again original design drop it to 5 m go go

u know that ur thread will not change anything... its not new about artifacts atm, already happened with ebon weapons, green arlor sets(r)... next expansion will be craftable heroic arti, then arcanite, then they will just make best arti drop from some trash event like now.

Azerothraven
05-31-2019, 01:33 PM
u know that ur thread will not change anything... its not new about artifacts atm, already happened with ebon weapons, green arlor sets(r)... next expansion will be craftable heroic arti, then arcanite, then they will just make best arti drop from some trash event like now.
Salt level 100/100!

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 01:40 PM
Salt level 100/100!

it is truth lvl 200/100, u will see it later :)

ThreadPolice
05-31-2019, 01:46 PM
Hey guys,

I m literally amazed by this event. I dont know what its good for to spent gold nowadays.
I bought my infested artifact for 100 million 2 months ago. Its I guess the most recent releast item at the moment and it falls below 10 million now.

I would love to see at least 1 developer farming for 100 million gold. Farming, not just 1 click getting it.
Many people farm daily, few hours for their gold, for what? It is nothing worth. This artifact has been end of january in massive lockeds, I spent also 1700 plat to loot at least 1 (failed). So I hardly put my gold together to buy one, failed I lost now 90 million on that artifact. Which I was farming for several months. I am really disappointed by this event and so from the developers.

I know new cap is coming soon but lets see other items: Arcane Ring was at least 8 seasons best ring, and 5 seasons of it not purchaseable, Venom speed set Lev 50: I guess now 5 season - still best one,
Arcane Artifact Level 60: the first year of that item was so rare that only a handful people had it- Still this item never droped in the last 2 1/2 years below 40 million.
I dont know but I think many will agree, for those who dont agree, I assume they havent had or bought an artifact for that price.

Hopefully at least one developer is reading that, because I m about to stop that game for that reason.

I’m dissapointed with your thread.

Let the F2P players have a nice time too for once..

And about your Artifact.. that’s your decision. You could’ve not bought one and waiting in the hope it would be rereleased. The game is like a Market :), one time it goes up and the other time it goes down.. wait a bit and your line will go up again..

#StayPositive

Mastah
05-31-2019, 01:53 PM
Hey guys,

Welcome to arcane legend :)
You must be careful from now on
prices can go up and down

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 01:53 PM
Let the F2P players have a nice time too for once..

what about f2p who bought these arti/belt before this event?

Mastah
05-31-2019, 01:56 PM

it's a risk
if you don't want to lose gold you have to be smart :)

slaaayerrr
05-31-2019, 02:04 PM
if you don't want to lose gold you have to be smart :)

so as f2p i should stay weak without good gears always... okay :(

ThreadPolice
05-31-2019, 02:05 PM

To bad for them [emoji23][emoji23].. I remember I got my first SnS for 38m.. some weeks later is became 4m.. I learned from this[emoji23]

Mastah
05-31-2019, 02:07 PM
To bad for them [emoji23][emoji23].. I remember I got my first SnS for 38m.. some weeks later is became 4m.. I learned from this[emoji23]

Lol welcome to al :)
I think he dont understand I said
Lol gz gz gz

Mastah
05-31-2019, 02:09 PM
so as f2p i should stay weak without good gears always... okay :(

no, no, no . You should think before buying the item whether the price will go down or remain, see the event :)
you will get used to it

Allset
05-31-2019, 05:45 PM
I like the event... ;P
Most of the furniture can be crafted to go in your house plus you can craft arcanite eggs come on. As far as gold goes craft the materials up to a lvl where they are worth something.$$$

Anil LK Joseph
05-31-2019, 05:47 PM
All that missing now is plat sales & crates :)

Susanne
05-31-2019, 06:30 PM
The object of this event was to get players to play together. You know.. community spirit, something that's sadly lacking it seems which is a shame.
I too have lost gold and yes, I was disappointed for..let me think..oh yes, around 5-10 mins. Swings and roundabouts, that's all it is.
I know that there are guilds that have entered into the spirit of the event and are running and crafting stuff, pure teamwork. It's not for creating gold either, it's because they are enjoying achieving something together.
There are aspects I don't like about this event but they are minor so I choose to ignore them.

ilmercenario
05-31-2019, 07:03 PM
The object of this event was to get players to play together. You know.. community spirit, something that's sadly lacking it seems which is a shame.
I too have lost gold and yes, I was disappointed for..let me think..oh yes, around 5-10 mins. Swings and roundabouts, that's all it is.
I know that there are guilds that have entered into the spirit of the event and are running and crafting stuff, pure teamwork. It's not for creating gold either, it's because they are enjoying achieving something together.
There are aspects I don't like about this event but they are minor so I choose to ignore them.

Im surprised to see someone who remember why we play a online game with other ppl, not only to make gold but to play together smh .. ppl forget that, then game its dead and they cry why game die :D

Browdy666
05-31-2019, 07:43 PM
Gio you are right. Well said and see you in tdm ;) Don't let greedy selfish ducks to steal your fun from the game man !

Spooked
06-01-2019, 04:56 AM
Lmao so many people are blind to the fact that this is actually a multiplayer game (insert owen wilson 'wow)
The reason for the re release is so that normal players can also have a shot at getting geared for the lv cap. What was even the point of a 100m artifact. Like a wise man once said: New players are the future of AL.
I strongly believe, even tho i have lost gold aswell, that re releasing items is a good thing because you cant tell me you didnt expect it to drop.
If you want to blow your money buy something thats less likely to make a comeback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
06-02-2019, 09:27 AM
This event is pretty fun and there is profit to be made. Just gather up all the materials n sell em in bulk.

Happy farming ya'll ;)

Anehazaz
06-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Firstly congratulations buying your artifact for 100m, not many players would be able to afford that. It reminds me when I bought nekro having farmed all season then after spending everything except 200k, it dropped in price to under 10m the week or so later because fossil became lootable. It happens, it’s happened so many times but it does give me incentive to keep playing and farming for stuff or else what’s the point of the game. From the very beginning we know that if we want an item before most players have it you have to pay extortionate prices , which by the way is your choice(it’s the buyer that fixes the price after all) or we can hold on and wait a month or 2 or 5 and hopefully get a chance to obtain it by farming or price drops.

Sek
06-04-2019, 04:41 AM
ebon dropped by -100% artifacts dropped by -500% its same like ebon?

ilmercenario
06-04-2019, 05:50 AM

U have to exagerate to show ur frustration? Show us ur math for 500% price drop.Well lemme tell u some correct math, the 90% of 100m its 90m so it dropped by 90% since artifacts are 10m yes its a lot, yes ebons dropped the same way first days. I complained like u for ebons, but after 2 days i moved on and was happy to see ppl geared playing around its so hard for u do the same? Or u have to keep exagerate meaningless numbers?

Browdy666
06-04-2019, 07:50 AM

Hey Sek why you even care about it ? All you can do is running anyway! Here is you https://youtu.be/8noquz0aJJM Total dissapointment...

Arrowloco
06-04-2019, 03:37 PM
This event has a very nice concept i believe, but goblin will be nice, i think its been in development for a while now, i am just glad we have been getting weekly updates keeping us busy and allowing us to have something to do. Developers have been super active on the forums and more active in game to collect feedback.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk