PDA

View Full Version : New expansion where you at?

cryboi
05-31-2019, 02:03 PM
Its almost June and we still don't have any info or thread about "soon" incoming 110 cap. People are going crazy everyone says different info about it and im kinda confused.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

magiz
05-31-2019, 04:00 PM
Patience. The grind will commence soon.

xzLegendszx
05-31-2019, 04:24 PM
Its almost June and we still don't have any info or thread about "soon" incoming 110 cap. People are going crazy everyone says different info about it and im kinda confused.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkJust wait. If we have to wait for the Expansion longer then it will probably be a good one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Muzzling
05-31-2019, 05:47 PM
Just wait. If we have to wait for the Expansion longer then it will probably be a good one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk
Well cinco and the rest of the world have different meaning for the word soon. Also, longer doesnt always mean better. Could mean they messed a lot of stuff up and are having to go back and fix it. If this isnt one of the greatest expansions on this game ill be extremely disappointed.

cryboi
05-31-2019, 05:50 PM
Well cinco and the rest of the world have different meaning for the word soon. Also, longer doesnt always mean better. Could mean they messed a lot of stuff up and are having to go back and fix it. If this isnt one of the greatest expansions on this game ill be extremely disappointed.Well done muzz well done. I agree. I hope it will be a great one aswell.

tahtto007
06-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Can dev gives us a little updated sneak peek thread of the expansion just a brief one pls. At least let us figure out what the expansion might be.

cryboi
06-01-2019, 06:29 AM
Can dev gives us a little updated sneak peek thread of the expansion just a brief one pls. At least let us figure out what the expansion might be.Ye just a little info

TheUnity
06-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Cinco already said the team are working on it

Not yet. Soon though. Thanks for your concern :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

be patient guys :)