PDA

View Full Version : Regarding 'crafting' for Arcanite Fields event

Bundlos
05-31-2019, 03:40 PM
Saying this from the point of view of a party not involved in crafting the new guild items...

I didn't notice it until recently the massive proportion of materials required plus the gold that goes into crafting each material required to make a bigger whole to achieve the final craft. As per calculations, it requires 80m or so for crafting the new guildhall, which is too much to ask from a guildmaster alone. I saw in a thread that the unachievable single person craft is intentional to ensure better trade and cooperation among players. I won't really call it promoting cooperation as just because the top in a guild want the new guildhall, guildies will be forced to contribute. It's not really a free choice for guildies that would allow for real cooperation. In terms of farming ingredients, one player needs about 120 runs per day to be able to craft certain items by themselves. This again is not possible as one run in this event consumes 15-20mins, the going is slow.

It was nice of devs to incorporate new additions post-release of the preview of this event. Even though it's still really upto players - craft if you want, skip if you don't like the way it is, it would be awesome if the crafting load (in terms of materials required) could be reduced teensy weensy bit...Say reduced by 40%-35% it would really take off the pressure for those pushing to meet their goals this event and add some happy faces.

-PEACE-

Jairus980
06-02-2019, 03:16 AM
Probably why guildhall labeled red. Cause it's arcnane and hard to get :/

Willl
06-02-2019, 04:14 AM
For the first time Sts made an event based on guildies cooperation, I find it awesome. It's really hard, massive amount of materials needed to craft but as devs stated it is not meant to be completed alone. Im sure all guilds with a good amount of active players that are willing to cooperate can do it. No one is forced to cooperate, this is a proof for good team if the guild is united or everyone plays for his own interests and no one is forced to achieve this Arcane guildhall . Maybe the time to craft material is too much when it goes to higher steps, that s all.
It s hard but its possible.

*Trying to craft it without spend any gold apart the ones to craft materials*

Avaree
06-03-2019, 07:35 PM
For those of us who play "honestly", the craft of colossal gh is a struggle.

Bundlos
06-04-2019, 12:41 AM
For the first time Sts made an event based on guildies cooperation, I find it awesome. It's really hard, massive amount of materials needed to craft but as devs stated it is not meant to be completed alone. Im sure all guilds with a good amount of active players that are willing to cooperate can do it. No one is forced to cooperate, this is a proof for good team if the guild is united or everyone plays for his own interests and no one is forced to achieve this Arcane guildhall . Maybe the time to craft material is too much when it goes to higher steps, that s all.
It s hard but its possible.

*Trying to craft it without spend any gold apart the ones to craft materials*

I am not interested in the new guildhall. And I know guilds which are forcing members to donate too. The ones who are actually putting in the effort to farm are struggling. Reducing the load of materials takes off some amount of pressure. I never mentioned it to be a single person craft. And like avaree said- it's a struggle for those who farm 'honestly'

Willl
06-04-2019, 03:33 AM
It's hard but possible, a guild already made it, and some more are already at half of the work, no need to change anything since wouldnt be fair for the guild already made it now.

At this point of the event would be more profitable spend time in crafting materials than ask for a change, for the ones crafting it ofc.
Peace =)