PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the AA and belt drop rate.

avaunt
05-31-2019, 10:31 PM
idk what is the drop rate but its almost impossible to loot one, ive been running this event legit all day, yup im talkin about above 14 hours no rest, and i dont see any1 in my random room looted any aa or belt same goes for me. And now i need to clean 90% of the map just to get nothing from the boss its just insane, and i think they even nerf the vanity drop rate.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Kyptix
05-31-2019, 10:37 PM
I don't think the drop rate is the issue. It's most likely the fact you need to harvest 90% rather than the previous 50% of the materials to spawn boss that's making it harder to loot it, or atleast longer to get.

Grimcry
05-31-2019, 10:41 PM
Same I’ve been running the map and I haven’t gotten or seen anyone loot one

avaunt
05-31-2019, 11:15 PM
I don't think the drop rate is the issue. It's most likely the fact you need to harvest 90% rather than the previous 50% of the materials to spawn boss that's making it harder to loot it, or atleast longer to get.i think the crates also makes it harder for aa/belt to drop cus i legit get crates like 7 out of 10 runs.. i rly think they shud remove the crate from boss drop, since every run u gon have enuf token to buy 1 crate..

Fyrce
06-01-2019, 04:14 AM
Crates should give chance L2 mats.

ilmercenario
06-01-2019, 05:25 AM
Before someone complain because drop rate was too good and price drop, now u complain its too hard .. what should these poor dev do? Dude u asking the wrong thing, the loot its fine as for an arcane item u should be asking, pls sts let the boss spawn at 60% of harvest respurces bd not 90. :)

Willl
06-01-2019, 05:55 AM
There is nothing to complain guys...I run whole day too but I didnt loot any arcane but since both items decreased of 40m gold it means many are looting, simple. Dont complain to devs if we are unlucky..cmon..They added crates cause community asked it.. lets enjoy the event guys!

Personally I think it has been fixed and improved enough times...

Greazemk
06-01-2019, 06:24 AM
epic win for us f2p :P

Cogmaster
06-01-2019, 07:16 AM
This guy already looted an arcane artifact and he still complaining...like seriously

avaunt
06-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Before someone complain because drop rate was too good and price drop, now u complain its too hard .. what should these poor dev do? Dude u asking the wrong thing, the loot its fine as for an arcane item u should be asking, pls sts let the boss spawn at 60% of harvest respurces bd not 90. :)i never complained abt the price drop lol i know thats how the market works.. well i just think the crate loot from the boss makes it almost impossible to loot arcane..

avaunt
06-01-2019, 08:14 AM
This guy already looted an arcane artifact and he still complaining...like seriouslyforce arti is cheap lol sold it for only 14m and in 13 hours. i can get more than 14m by farming nonstop in esg or maus for 13 hours straight.. i mean event is supposed to be a beneficial thing right? or am i wrong.. well i dont wanna cause further drama, lets just clear off this thread from the drop rate.

but i still disagree on the 90% clean map.

Marosok
06-01-2019, 09:59 AM
idk what is the drop rate but its almost impossible to loot one
Tell to fellas in random runs to not use LUCK. Or stay away from their pets.

slaaayerrr
06-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Tell the fellas in random runs to not use LUCK. Or stay away from their pets.

what do u mean? arcanes reroll to legendaries?

Cogmaster
06-01-2019, 10:22 AM
force arti is cheap lol sold it for only 14m and in 13 hours. i can get more than 14m by farming nonstop in esg or maus for 13 hours straight.. i mean event is supposed to be a beneficial thing right? or am i wrong.. well i dont wanna cause further drama, lets just clear off this thread from the drop rate.

but i still disagree on the 90% clean map.

Just because you can make that money in esg or maus doesn't mean we all can bro. I dont have any gl gears and like myself many other too, so events like these are my only chance of getting something substantial. I was lucky enough to drop an artifact that I will now use instead of the mire one I was using and I'm very thankful for it. Cant ask for more.

Marosok
06-01-2019, 10:51 AM
what do u mean? arcanes reroll to legendaries?

I have serious doubts. Would be nice to know opinion of someone from STS.

Ebereasider
06-01-2019, 12:03 PM
I have serious doubts. Would be nice to know opinion of someone from STS.
Here's someone from STS:

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Legendary, Mythic, or Set
At these rarities, the entire Loot Table is rolled again (just like the first pull) and you will receive the better item out of the 2 pulls.

Example 1:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Epic
Player Receives: Legendary

Example 2:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Mythic
Player Receives: Mythic

This is equivalent to killing the enemy a second time and taking the better loot that drops, giving you 2 chances at the item you want!

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Arcane
Congratulations you’ve just gotten lucky enough to loot the rarest items in the game! We won’t even bother rerolling because you already have the best. Also don’t play the lottery for a few days as your luck has probably run out.

Ebereasider
06-01-2019, 12:10 PM
idk what is the drop rate but its almost impossible to loot one, ive been running this event legit all day, yup im talkin about above 14 hours no rest, and i dont see any1 in my random room looted any aa or belt same goes for me. And now i need to clean 90% of the map just to get nothing from the boss its just insane, and i think they even nerf the vanity drop rate.

Dex AA came down to 20mil, belt to 10mil. That means these items are indeed dropping like crazy. So drop rate is not the problem, you are just unlucky with RNG.

will0
06-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Go buy one in cs.. So cheap stop asking for buff on loot

Soyeonara
06-02-2019, 02:22 AM
The loot table is fine, after all its arcane rarity. No need any buff to increase the drop.

Grimcry
06-02-2019, 02:43 AM
I wish infested arti had some aura or something instead of it being just plain

Cogmaster
06-02-2019, 06:46 AM
I wish infested arti had some aura or something instead of it being just plain

That I can agree, all other arcane artifacts have aura but this one doesn't. You can make a post in the suggestions part of the forum and if many people agree maybe they add aura to it :)

Anehazaz
06-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Tell to fellas in random runs to not use LUCK. Or stay away from their pets.
Hmm sorry to disagree with this but I think luck is playing a part. Also I have never seen as many arcanes looted in 2 days as they have in this event without one crate being opened.

Marosok
06-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Hmm sorry to disagree with this but I think luck is playing a part. Also I have never seen as many arcanes looted in 2 days as they have in this event without one crate being opened.

Yes, i was wrong. Ty. Developer said, luck helps to loot arcane, but will not see "reroll" for it. I thought, that when someone loot arcane without reroll, it is without luck.

Oakmaiden
06-02-2019, 01:19 PM
That I can agree, all other arcane artifacts have aura but this one doesn't. You can make a post in the suggestions part of the forum and if many people agree maybe they add aura to it :)

Many ppl said “no more auras” .

Cogmaster
06-03-2019, 06:14 AM
Many ppl said “no more auras” .

Everyone I spoke about it wanted aura on it,but then again I'm fine the way it is now. Not complaining :)