PDA

View Full Version : Energy kits for goblin event

Shadypenguinn
06-01-2019, 04:34 AM
Can you use the energy kits crafted in the current event on the upcoming goblin event???

Cos i think I'm better off farming essence than running the event map which takes more than 10 minutes to clear.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-01-2019, 04:40 AM
No.
Forged event energy kits aswell as energy essences have been removed after events for a while now. And it comes with a good reason.
If we keep the kits there will be no point in running lb as people will hoard stacks on top of stacks of energy kits. You might go like 'uhh i'm not a lb runner so idc #MeMyself&I' but thats not how it works.
Just leave it the way it is and hop on your grind again the very next event

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Shadypenguinn
06-01-2019, 04:53 AM
No.
Forged event energy kits aswell as energy essences have been removed after events for a while now. And it comes with a good reason.
If we keep the kits there will be no point in running lb as people will hoard stacks on top of stacks of energy kits. You might go like 'uhh i'm not a lb runner so idc #MeMyself&I' but thats not how it works.

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkOkay bro thanks.
Sorry I've been inactive for almost a year now XD didn't know they removed that feature

Cheers :D

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Gridlock140
06-01-2019, 06:24 AM
No.

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk my old energy kits from previous events came back though, including my essences for this event...

Spooked
06-01-2019, 06:32 AM
my old energy kits from previous events came back though, including my essences for this event...Which was a compensation for the energy bug that happened. It wasnt supposed to happen.

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Gridlock140
06-01-2019, 06:33 AM
Which was a compensation for the energy bug that happened. It wasnt supposed to happen.

Cheers,

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkWhat bug?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ferhat
06-01-2019, 06:15 PM
btw guys when is the goblin event? this month?

Nol
06-01-2019, 11:20 PM
I think, we got the forged untradable energies back becuz this event is not a leaderboard type of event.
But for goblin event, all those energies u farmed will dissappear

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk