PDA

View Full Version : Rushing.

Ghastly
12-11-2011, 03:51 PM
No this is not about PVP rushing. (Which can be frustrating) but about Dark Legends. No one knows anything about it yet but it's good that they are making us wait, because when we actually get it it will be ten-times better, and will give STS time to make quality content so no one can complain about recycling content and repeated material. (And I hope it won't be) but what do you think?

Conradin
12-11-2011, 03:53 PM
I hope DL is completely new type of everything. i wanna see Sts's creative side.Like i wanna see different controls, skill set ups, everything new!

Ghastly
12-11-2011, 06:26 PM
I hope DL is completely new type of everything. i wanna see Sts's creative side.Like i wanna see different controls, skill set ups, everything new!

But I think all STS games have to use the spacetime engine.

RedRyder
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM
But I think all STS games have to use the spacetime engine.

its the same engine but it doesnt limit them from doing something new. STS has seperate teams for SL and PL, and im pretty certain DL will have its own people as well. So that means that content will be pushed out at as steady a pace as SL and PL currently are :)

i dont play SL, but a lot are able to balance SL and PL, so i dont see me having an issue balancing PL and DL :)

CowboyJim
12-13-2011, 10:50 AM
I just want DL for some new content....new SL content should be here any day now and Christmas time is almost upon PL land. I will probably only have one main in DL like I do in SL because keeping up with multiple alts is too time consuming....I just like to play and have fun. Running with RedRyder is always fun....

ilikeminticecream
12-14-2011, 10:31 PM
i wanna see vampire mafias

flashbackflip
12-15-2011, 01:48 PM
I deeply respect creativity of STS crews, but frankly, i think it will be quite similar, as what they r doing now seems to apply different themes on same engine, just to absorb as many players with different tastes as they can

I'm not discouraged by that in any way, because if they hadn't polished PL, they never launched SL (which i love) and i also have no doubts of originality of plot in DL

Will i play? Well, it depends on classes available and their representation (grafically and emotionally) but i sure give it a try!

Way to go STS! Amuse us please))