PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite fields resource tally

Yeh
06-01-2019, 03:46 PM
I think it would be cool if in every map the amount of resources each player gathered would be counted at at the end of the map the player that collected the most resources got some sort of bonus . Like extra vardan vales or something . It would give people more incentive to gather the resources other than just running around doing nothing

Stephencobear
06-01-2019, 06:00 PM
I thought the last update had everyone getting a drop off anything (to combat ppl sniping arcanite drops from others).

The new problem is leaches who do nothing but run around and let you harvest for them, and wait for others to kill boss for them so they can get that drop too along with all the other good harvest drops players got.
Your suggestion may even make their life better as they leach and possibly get a bonus.

“Getting resources “ is as easy as running from mobs while others work, so sorry but

Abuze
06-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Since thread is about ideas to improving event, could it be possible to automatically pick up all loot once all nodes are collected, this saves so much time since you no longer have to run around the map picking up all the materials manually.

Yeh
06-01-2019, 08:30 PM
I thought the last update had everyone getting a drop off anything (to combat ppl sniping arcanite drops from others).

The new problem is leaches who do nothing but run around and let you harvest for them, and wait for others to kill boss for them so they can get that drop too along with all the other good harvest drops players got.
Your suggestion may even make their life better as they leach and possibly get a bonus.

“Getting resources “ is as easy as running from mobs while others work, so sorry but
I think you misunderstood. I didn’t say “getting resources” I said gather . As in the one to actually dig up the most out of the ground

Stephencobear
06-01-2019, 09:00 PM
I think you misunderstood. I didn’t say “getting resources” I said gather . As in the one to actually dig up the most out of the ground

Ahhh I’d did, I read “gather” but thought that the opposite of digging up, my bad.
In that case, it would discourage leaching and I’m gonna 180 my opinion-
+1

Willl
06-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Maybe it s a stupid tought..but why don't you run with guildies or friends? They shouldnt leech.

Stephencobear
06-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Maybe it s a stupid tought..but why don't you run with guildies or friends? They shouldnt leech.

I do both, but my point was that events should be designed to dissuade leaching (I digress)

Willl
06-02-2019, 12:50 PM
I do both, but my point was that events should be designed to dissuade leaching (I digress)

Oh well guess leeching is possible on almost everything, hard avoid that i think