PDA

View Full Version : About the event...

Uiss
06-01-2019, 05:06 PM
So I'm practicing this event and I find some difficulties.
+ Firstly, I think this event was not supposed to be energy-driven, since we spent so much time with the craft station filled with materials, and do you know that most players still have all 5 slots, causing difficulty, "energy or material?".
+ Secondly, it is a lot of time spent to craft 1 material, I thought of the reduction for 10 minutes, because even to do the items it takes a lot, requiring a lot and a lot of time even for someone with 25/25 craft.
+ Third, the last update was wonderful, but the map is very extensive and is requiring 90% of the crop, we spent a lot of time growing on the same map. A reduction would be fairer, I believe.

I thank you for your attention. :)

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando o Tapatalk

Mastah
06-01-2019, 06:02 PM
No no no thanks :)
-1m
U can buy crafting slot in auction or u can make more other acc with token bard
cry maybe a miracle will bring it :D

Ferhat
06-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Uiss True man

ilmercenario
06-01-2019, 07:08 PM
I cant agree with ur first point, this event its too great to be energy free.
But point 2 and 3,yeah maybe a reduction time for the crafting materials and the boss spawn for 60% of noded instead 90 should be better.

Uiss
06-01-2019, 07:29 PM
I cant agree with ur first point, this event its too great to be energy free.
But point 2 and 3,yeah maybe a reduction time for the crafting materials and the boss spawn for 60% of noded instead 90 should be better.It is for you not to have to choose what to craft, you would only do with material. I would not be busy with energy

ilmercenario
06-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Well maybe its because i got 25 craft slot and a lot if alts idk

Uiss
06-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Well maybe its because i got 25 craft slot and a lot if alts idkNot everyone has, for that reason that I spoke, thinking about the collective

Soyeonara
06-02-2019, 12:28 AM
True, this event terrible except it free energy though