PDA

View Full Version : Bug or its designed to be like this?

avaunt
06-01-2019, 05:51 PM
So i was farming the event, we were attacking the boss but theres this 1 guy who dont even care about the boss and he clean the map while we r killing the boss, BUT after he clean the map, the boss dissapear.. heres the screenshot, the boss was only 50% hp.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190601/00dfea8900148a5c827ae06d93029142.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Willl
06-02-2019, 04:40 AM
Yes it happened to me too. Looks like if you take all materials when boss appeared, it will disappear cause all resources got taken. If its a bug or intended need a dev to confirm it.

Personally i think shouldnt work this way it is right now

Stephencobear
06-02-2019, 10:22 AM
That completed screen also covers the map after everything has been dug up but not collected.

Futumsh
06-02-2019, 12:52 PM
This should be fixed with the update that's going out now. The boss should not despawn when the last of the resources are gathered, and the completed popup should not come up until both the boss is killed and all resources have been harvested.

It will still show up when there are resources that haven't been picked up, if the boss is dead and everything has been harvested though.

Willl
06-02-2019, 01:00 PM
This should be fixed with the update that's going out now. The boss should not despawn when the last of the resources are gathered, and the completed popup should not come up until both the boss is killed and all resources have been harvested.

It will still show up when there are resources that haven't been picked up, if the boss is dead and everything has been harvested though.

Perfect. Thank you