PDA

View Full Version : Item stack limit

marsu4u
06-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Hi can common materials stack up to 10k please ty (basically raw material for event)

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Badzauberer
06-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Hi can common materials stack up to 10k please ty (basically raw material for event)

i would suggest that we can have as many stack as we want. i mean.. if you have 25 inventory space and you have 25k raw arcanites itll fill up 25/25 of you inventory slot with 999x raw arcanites.

marsu4u
06-04-2019, 04:59 PM
i would suggest that we can have as many stack as we want. i mean.. if you have 25 inventory space and you have 25k raw arcanites itll fill up 25/25 of you inventory slot with 999x raw arcanites.Or that as long as it stacks more then 1k

marzeg
06-05-2019, 11:07 PM
I asked about this during the Easter event update.

I can't quite remember who it was that responded either Cinco or Futumush, Said that they don't really support with the idea of players carrying multiple stacks of the same item, but if the players do ask for it then it would only be right to add it. With that being said, if the people of the game agree that we should be allowed to have multiple stacks of items then it's more than likely to be implemented. Gonna need to convince the players first though! :victorious: