PDA

View Full Version : Terrible event

TheMadElf
06-01-2019, 06:25 PM
First off all events are suppose to make you rich but we have to craft a ridiculous amount and the prices aint that cheap.

2nd how are we suppose to craft a arcanite pet when you need 6000 raw arc... I have to solo bcuz u wont get 4+with a team..guess we gotta buy those as well???

ilmercenario
06-01-2019, 06:32 PM
The event its great so far .. you are good only at complaining? U didnt analyze all about this event. This event was made to let us ppl play together, eith resources etc, me and my guildies crafting together a colossal titan gh as well and im enjoying it. Second thing, thua event does give gold, i looted an artifact and collecting many raw arcanites, also the boss give gold. This event its great so far, just i wish boss spawn before 90% of nodes like 60%.
Ps. Dont think always about gold, not all events are mean for that purpose .. but for ur luck this event bring u gold too idk why u complain. Try to watch all points and make a constructive critic

TheMadElf
06-01-2019, 06:40 PM
I understand we get a new gh whoopie doo we still lose gold and have grind our asses off..you only get 3k with no gl so not really much compare to the gold u waste on materials. Plus unlike you i still havent looted anything so i'm relaying on crafting a arc pet.

Susanne
06-01-2019, 06:54 PM
The event its great so far .. you are good only at complaining? U didnt analyze all about this event. This event was made to let us ppl play together, eith resources etc, me and my guildies crafting together a colossal titan gh as well and im enjoying it. Second thing, thua event does give gold, i looted an artifact and collecting many raw arcanites, also the boss give gold. This event its great so far, just i wish boss spawn before 90% of nodes like 60%.
Ps. Dont think always about gold, not all events are mean for that purpose .. but for ur luck this event bring u gold too idk why u complain. Try to watch all points and make a constructive critic

I'm glad that someone has got into the spirit of this event. It makes a nice change..a good event designed to get players together. Good luck to all of you and enjoy your new guildhall. ☺️

ilmercenario
06-01-2019, 06:55 PM
I understand we get a new gh whoopie doo we still lose gold and have grind our asses off..you only get 3k with no gl so not really much compare to the gold u waste on materials. Plus unlike you i still havent looted anything so i'm relaying on crafting a arc pet.
Bro this is a rpg, we are mean to farm and grind :/. Anyways keep trying, u will loot something trust me! Loots are fair and u will get a belt or arti.

voidPtr
06-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Anyways keep trying, u will loot something trust me! Loots are fair and u will get a belt or arti.
well this is so not true, that it can probably be called a lie. i wouldn't call it that way just because i respect you as player.
the big big majority of people will not loot anything; can't happen if something is rare enough to cost 5m+. don't mislead them, they might believe you. and for Most of them - it will not happen. who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have?
always hated events that are good for you only if you're Lucky.
grinding should be rewarded Fairly.

Azedz
06-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Events are suppose to enjoy the game, earning gold is just a bonus!.

The purpose of this event is to make the guildmates work together to get the new guildhall!. Getting an arcanite pet in the process is just a bonus.

You have a cheap way of thinking, who said that event are suppose to make u rich?, they are not, they are suppose to make u enjoy the game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
06-01-2019, 10:35 PM
i already know this event is mostly for gh thats why i said it cost too much lol

Getting an arcanite pet bonus? Yeah good luck getting 6k raw arc in 2 weeks without buying.

And i don't have a cheap mind in fact i have a want more mind since i wanna craft an arc unlike you apparently cuz lol

Azedz
06-01-2019, 11:01 PM
How about helping ur guild to get the new GH?

If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour...

Just forget about earning gold this event, and help your guild out. Even If you aren't able to craft arcanite pet, you can still sell the arcanite materials.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

voidPtr
06-01-2019, 11:09 PM
"cheap way of thinking"? why you insult... ,i'm not even sure who do you insult - me, thread maker or someone else.
you think the same as me - that people can't make profit from this event. so why the toxicity? we assess the event the same.
play the event if you find it enjoyable. and don't tell other people to enjoy "something", if they don't find "this thing" enjoyable, at the moment. people decide for themselves, what to enjoy.
and for the record - i personally like the gathering, the longer time in maps. it's nice to have changes sometimes. as i said, what i don't like, is that reward "distribution" is luck based. for me - this is unfair.
"you can still sell the arcanite materials" - you answered to that yourself - "If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour..." - meaning, don't play the event if you wanna make gold.

Soyeonara
06-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Yeah the ridiculous amount to craft them

Eriel Delgado
06-02-2019, 03:41 AM
This event is OK, it's more fun to run it with a staple pt of friends and share materials which is great and all! it was fun until I noticed THE INSANE AMMOUNT OF GOLD I WASTED IN 3 HOURS!, 25K for 25 treated wood? Hold your horses we need to work around this! I bet if the crafting were free, people would be crafting for days back to back non stop! Don't forget higher tier more gold to craft!

Spooked
06-02-2019, 03:52 AM
"All events are supposed to make you rich"
This baffled me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

ilmercenario
06-02-2019, 06:11 AM
well this is so not true, that it can probably be called a lie. i wouldn't call it that way just because i respect you as player.
the big big majority of people will not loot anything; can't happen if something is rare enough to cost 5m+. don't mislead them, they might believe you. and for Most of them - it will not happen. who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have?
always hated events that are good for you only if you're Lucky.
grinding should be rewarded Fairly.

With this negative mindset prolly u wont get anything for sure :) ..

GoodTraitor
06-02-2019, 06:14 AM
Events are suppose to enjoy the game, earning gold is just a bonus!.

The purpose of this event is to make the guildmates work together to get the new guildhall!. Getting an arcanite pet in the process is just a bonus.

You have a cheap way of thinking, who said that event are suppose to make u rich?, they are not, they are suppose to make u enjoy the game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkPreach.
This event was really meant to make guildmates help each other to make new stuff [emoji23] .In other words, I'd be the one and also the other officers collecting material donations and keeping a tally of the mats inventory in order to craft the new gh hahahah

Not that I dont like doing the work though.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-02-2019, 06:57 AM

Yes and they crying after all why sts making stuff with 100m prices? Well here is why

voidPtr
06-02-2019, 07:51 AM
With this negative mindset prolly u wont get anything for sure :) ..
it doesn't matter whether i'll get anything, it only matters whether i'm right or wrong. if you think i'm wrong - if you think that Most of the people will not stay empty handed, even if they play a lot - then i can explain/write more - why i say that the Big majority will not get something, that is so rare to be 5m+.

Yes and they crying ...
again, toxicity. why's that? just tell your opinion, don't attack.
there're things in the event i like and there're things in the event i don't like. and i told them both. forum is for telling opinions. why should i be "crying"?

avaunt
06-02-2019, 10:26 AM
best tips - keep sayin " nah it wont drop " in ur mind, thats how i looted aa lol

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Intelligents
06-02-2019, 05:22 PM
The most terrible on this event its ppl like this one he follow me and take resource but he no collect why not *-*https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190602/90f4db3c6300a215a892758e01398429.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Susanne
06-02-2019, 06:38 PM
The ones that annoy me are those who kill the boss quick whilst I'm still collecting. Best to form a party if you can, even better if it's a party of guildies. 🙂

ilmercenario
06-03-2019, 02:53 AM
it doesn't matter whether i'll get anything, it only matters whether i'm right or wrong. if you think i'm wrong - if you think that Most of the people will not stay empty handed, even if they play a lot - then i can explain/write more - why i say that the Big majority will not get something, that is so rare to be 5m+.

again, toxicity. why's that? just tell your opinion, don't attack.
there're things in the event i like and there're things in the event i don't like. and i told them both. forum is for telling opinions. why should i be "crying"?

I can assure u, that u r wrong, in 2 weeks most of players if they play will get something. And its about an arcane item we talking about, loots should be rare, if the loots was impossible then i would agree with u. Anyways who said that the event should give every player an arcane item? Its not this way it works, its a gambling u may get or not get, u can always buy its cheap many ppl getting :).
Ps i never meet any leech till now thankfully or i would get pissed .. 😅

voidPtr
06-03-2019, 10:54 AM
I can assure u, that u r wrong, in 2 weeks most of players if they play will get something...
Again,
...and for Most - it will not happen. Who they should blame then, if they played the event because they expected the arcane that they were told they will have? ,you?
This is not maus, which is played by few hundred people, and i (and probably you) have seen most of the people we encounter.
This is an event, and most(almost all) of the people i see are new for me. it's played by most of the people that play al, AT LEAST several thousand, far more likely - more than several tens of thousands. i don't know the exact numbers, a dev can help with that info. but i've read a dev said that the endgame players are only a small part of all of the AL's population. and the event is for ALL of them. (lower levels also play this event.)
(only i, have more than 100 active endgame players just in my fl (you are one of them btw), and i'm Very picky (-have 340 unaccepted requests). 60 endgame friends online Right Now; and a lot comes online on other time).
Do you imagine that it will be permitted that "only" 10 thousand arcane artifacts&belts to be produced? let alone 50 thousand arcanes? or more? no, they will probably be few hundreds, for the whole event - this is exactly because you are right that, these are arcane item we talking about, and loots will be rare. only for the lucky.

CHAOSSS
06-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Im a lazy frog.. This event is new.. I think it's good.. Some people get lucky some don't.. Some events i get lucky others u don't.. I spent...many years playing this game..many years unlucky a few lucky years too. Be nice if people could...just ve happy and do their best to support their guilds and. Wow..actually do ...what many of us respectable players have done. Make lifetime friends..have laughs.. Great talks..fun memories.. Give..developers...ideas... Intellectual complaints that don't insult but actually build a better game..by critiquing things...in a respectful way.. Instead of constant greediness and ungratefulness.. Make Arlor Great Again... IGN Topfrog

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Allset
06-03-2019, 06:33 PM
Getting an arcanite pet bonus? Yeah good luck getting 6k raw arc in 2 weeks without buying.
U & me are friends so pt me or I will pt u. The more players with arc pets in the group the more chance for raw arc u get & more chance for better drops off boss.

As far as I me. I got belt and am about half way to crafting a pet. We still have over a week left...

So don't run random make pt with players that have an arc pet. It is key to making it worth the grind. See you in game my friend :)

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Dumatized
06-04-2019, 07:44 AM
No instant gold = bad terrible event [emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-04-2019, 11:10 AM
The most terrible on this event its ppl like this one he follow me and take resource but he no collect why not *-*https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190602/90f4db3c6300a215a892758e01398429.jpg

Zuxie is my guildie and he told me that you called him "noob", "idiot", and "stupid" for no reason. That is why he didn't collect anything.

Any explanation why you called him those names before he quit gathering?

Intelligents
06-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Zuxie is my guildie and he told me that you called him "noob", "idiot", and "stupid" for no reason. That is why he didn't collect anything.

Any explanation why you called him those names before he quit gathering?He pm me actually and yes i said idiot and only idiot not noob or anything more and i said it cause i play with him 2x on random team and 2x he afk on middle map and moved when boss killed now if u dont trust me u can pm other team player u can have ign on my screenshot :)

arcanefid
06-04-2019, 11:25 AM
He pm me actually and yes i said idiot and only idiot not noob or anything more and i said it cause i play with him 2x on random team and 2x he afk on middle map and moved when boss killed now if u dont trust me u can pm other team player u can have ign on my screenshot :)

What if he was collecting materials in the middle of the map instead of AFKing there? I'm sure there would be no point staying in the middle of the map to AFK when he could just stand in the starting area. Maybe you should try to see what's happening first instead of being rude right away.

And yes he AFKed for real after the other mage called him an idiot.

I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, but next time don't put other player's names in forums and talk stuff about them if you were rude too.

Intelligents
06-04-2019, 11:31 AM
What if he was collecting materials in the middle of the map instead of AFKing there? I'm sure there would be no point staying in the middle of the map to AFK when he could just stand in the starting area. Maybe you should try to see what's happening first instead of being rude right away.

And yes he AFKed for real after the other mage called him an idiot.

I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, but next time don't put other player's names in forums and talk stuff about them if you were rude too.Dont protect ur guild member bro and mage said him that cause he just afk and he said message like "more faster dog" and "thx love u slaves"... next time i take screen with message and see how this guys is toxic and no one insult him before he said that but he first going on middle and stay afk for wait boss so dont make drama with me but with him and i pm other team player before adding screenshot so i can :)

arcanefid
06-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Dont protect ur guild member bro and mage said him that cause he just afk and he said message like "more faster dog" and "thx love u slaves"... next time i take screen with message and see how this guys is toxic and no one insult him before he said that but he first going on middle and stay afk for wait boss so dont make drama with me but with him and i pm other team player before adding screenshot so i can :)

As I said, I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, though I still think it's not good to be rude straight away. How can you be so sure he was AFKing and not gathering materials in a different area?

I will protect my guildie because you put a screenshot of him without any context and just told your part of the story. You didn't mention that you called him an "idiot" in the first post. And we already asked Vellfirex which is one of the guys in the screenshot, he says that no one called him a slave.

By the way, I'm not here to start drama, but I will defend my guildie because you're portraying him as an annoying player or a leecher or whatever, but you're not telling everyone the full story.

Intelligents
06-04-2019, 12:15 PM
As I said, I'm not saying my guildie is an angel, though I still think it's not good to be rude straight away. How can you be so sure he was AFKing and not gathering materials in a different area?

I will protect my guildie because you put a screenshot of him without any context and just told your part of the story. You didn't mention that you called him an "idiot" in the first post. And we already asked Vellfirex which is one of the guys in the screenshot, he says that no one called him a slave.

By the way, I'm not here to start drama, but I will defend my guildie because you're portraying him as an annoying player or a leecher or whatever, but you're not telling everyone the full story.How about faster dog? Lmao useless to repply more cause we cant change this guy he lie for all yes i said him idiot after kill boss cause he afk where the problem he can insult and tell me slave but i cant tell him idiot hum...

Oakmaiden
06-04-2019, 12:46 PM
I’ve been in a random map with Zuxie, he was rude, I left. Oh , he’s my guildie too. I wont pt with him again. ... update, Fid had me demoted for disagreeing and speaking the truth here. It’s ok for him to judge other ppl , publicly. I left High Society. Full of hypocrisy and “do as I say not as I do”.

Ansm
06-05-2019, 06:37 PM
this complaint thread made me LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
06-06-2019, 12:25 AM
The ones that annoy me are those who kill the boss quick whilst I'm still collecting. Best to form a party if you can, even better if it's a party of guildies. 

I start collecting and killing along the outside of the field, moving in as I see the nodes remaining getting to be about where they would be for boss to pop. Haven't missed a boss since I started doing that. I also say 'boss' every time, just in case.

Susanne
06-06-2019, 02:33 AM
I start collecting and killing along the outside of the field, moving in as I see the nodes remaining getting to be about where they would be for boss to pop. Haven't missed a boss since I started doing that. I also say 'boss' every time, just in case.

I'll try that.
Actually, I'm more interested in collecting stuff now, I never loot things anyway.
If I did loot something big I'd probably faint on the spot and I hate fainting.
Thanks for replying. ☺️

Spooked
06-06-2019, 06:06 AM
I'll try that.
Actually, I'm more interested in collecting stuff now, I never loot things anyway.
If I did loot something big I'd probably faint on the spot and I hate fainting.
Thanks for replying. [emoji3526]Try gettng to know the minimap a bit more, its helpful in alot of situations, disregarding on pc tho considering the zoom out capacity. Its a hassle but it helps when you master it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Arfee
06-07-2019, 04:14 AM
"cheap way of thinking"? why you insult... ,i'm not even sure who do you insult - me, thread maker or someone else.
you think the same as me - that people can't make profit from this event. so why the toxicity? we assess the event the same.
play the event if you find it enjoyable. and don't tell other people to enjoy "something", if they don't find "this thing" enjoyable, at the moment. people decide for themselves, what to enjoy.
and for the record - i personally like the gathering, the longer time in maps. it's nice to have changes sometimes. as i said, what i don't like, is that reward "distribution" is luck based. for me - this is unfair.
"you can still sell the arcanite materials" - you answered to that yourself - "If you really wanna earn gold, you can just jewel farm to earn 700k-1million gold per hour..." - meaning, don't play the event if you wanna make gold.Well if its not luck based, most prolly everyone could be able to get them similar to plat tier rewards or something, but that would greatly affect the rarity/prices of the items. ^^
Gudluck earning if thats what u meant.

+skip it if u dont like the event, Simple.

Arfee
06-07-2019, 04:17 AM
"All events are supposed to make you rich"
This baffled me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met TapatalkIts not always booty event [emoji23]

Arfee
06-07-2019, 04:23 AM
Again, ,you?
This is not maus, which is played by few hundred people, and i (and probably you) have seen most of the people we encounter.
This is an event, and most(almost all) of the people i see are new for me. it's played by most of the people that play al, AT LEAST several thousand, far more likely - more than several tens of thousands. i don't know the exact numbers, a dev can help with that info. but i've read a dev said that the endgame players are only a small part of all of the AL's population. and the event is for ALL of them. (lower levels also play this event.)
(only i, have more than 100 active endgame players just in my fl (you are one of them btw), and i'm Very picky (-have 340 unaccepted requests). 60 endgame friends online Right Now; and a lot comes online on other time).
Do you imagine that it will be permitted that "only" 10 thousand arcane artifacts&belts to be produced? let alone 50 thousand arcanes? or more? no, they will probably be few hundreds, for the whole event - this is exactly because you are right that, these are arcane item we talking about, and loots will be rare. only for the lucky.Meeeh, atleast they are not worth 100m+ anymore. No complains

Arfee
06-07-2019, 04:29 AM
Again, ,you?
Do you imagine that it will be permitted that "only" 10 thousand arcane artifacts&belts to be produced? let alone 50 thousand arcanes? or more? no, they will probably be few hundreds, for the whole event - this is exactly because you are right that, these are arcane item we talking about, and loots will be rare. only for the lucky.Sts alrdy gave us a chance looting them without spending alot of plats.

dont be too greedy,I never looted any in my case but ill still rate this event 9/10 its not that bad :) every events have there own purposes.

Flamesofanger
06-07-2019, 05:33 AM
This event was pretty good.

At first, i thought it going to be all about furniture and little rewards. But you can quite literally, have a good chance to drop an arcane.

And not only that, you collect resources and sell them in bulk for a good sum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had very low expectations when i saw the furniture, but i underestimated this event. It is a fun Co-op experience, and good drops included!

I assume you guys also had low expectations because seeing the "Furniture" but you gotta play this event and dig deeper. It's pretty. Damn. Good.

Thank you dev's for this fun event. Happy farming everyone.

PS: I noticed recently you guys enhanced the quality of the Sound effects & In-game Music to HD, the quality now is so much better.

Thank you :)

Razererxx
06-08-2019, 01:02 AM
It is funny how everyone literally says the same thing and just accuse him/her of being this and that.Everyone has their own opinion and thread wasnt even a toxic one but yet every single one of you has come here to attack him/her.If you dont have anything constructive to say why are you posting all those replies?To be relevant or just to look cool(or any other reason)?.