PDA

View Full Version : What is the best place to farm vials

Waserd
06-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Me and my friend are planning on farming vials but we don't know where the best place to farm them is at. Also how long will we have to farm to expect to loot a vial at the given location if you happen to know.

Mirror
06-02-2019, 12:27 AM
best places to hunt is planar tombs the one that drops vials are the pink vines also best to hunt in elite shuyal also the green vines drop it and drops elite golden puzzlebox on boss

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Waserd
06-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Should we use luck elix to farm them or will that not help?

Mirror
06-02-2019, 12:46 AM
yeah needed luck for better loot but can be loot without it too

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
06-02-2019, 12:51 AM
Sad to say but best place is auction XD
Drops are super rare in map, much faster to farm gold or other stuff, save and buy vials or nekro if this is your purpose

Waserd
06-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Instead on farming vials, you recommend farming gold or other stuff, I am down to do those things I'm mainly farming vials to kill time. How much gl% do you recommend for farming gold and what other stuff could I farm other than vials do you recommend farming.

Nate2049
06-04-2019, 01:59 AM
Instead on farming vials, you recommend farming gold or other stuff, I am down to do those things I'm
mainly farming vials to kill time. How much gl% do you recommend for farming gold and what other stuff could I farm other than vials do you recommend farming.

200gl should be enough in esg or maus