PDA

View Full Version : Pet stats

Sometacoz
06-02-2019, 01:38 AM
Hello Arlorians!!!
I am not sure if this has come up before but I wanted to discuss about having a was to compare affect of passive of pets on ur stats when looking at owned or unowned pets through stable. It would really help in making decisions on what pet suits us best.
Thanks and hope to see your views,
Sometacoz

Nol
06-02-2019, 01:41 AM
Hello Arlorians!!!
I am not sure if this has come up before but I wanted to discuss about having a was to compare affect of passive of pets on ur stats when looking at owned or unowned pets through stable. It would really help in making decisions on what pet suits us best.
Thanks and hope to see your views,
SometacozIf this is wat u mean (imo)

Best pets

Passive=
-rogue:H.mishi
-Tank:H.samael
-Mage: H.samael

Stats=
-Rogue:Zhulong
-Mage/Tank= Arc.Dreambot/h.fenris

AA= Nekro, Glow, Magma (base on ur purpose.. pve or pvp)

I hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Sometacoz
06-02-2019, 01:51 AM
If this is wat u mean (imo)

Best pets

Passive=

Stats=

I hope this helps

thanks for replying. What you have written is definitely helpful overall, but i think there are many ppl like me who can't afford the high-end pets without sacrificing other stuff. So I wanted to basically be able to compare stats of middle price range pets that are good enough. Currently I mainly use heroic wylenor with breeze aa as my main pet and I am not sure if that's the best combo for rogue. As far as I know it boosts my dps the most among my other pets(i don't have an arcane yet but willing to get one like knk/sns/nekro if they are worth it. My price range is maximum 6-7m for a better pet if possible normally. Thanks

Spooked
06-02-2019, 03:57 AM
I see potency in this idea, post this in the suggestions thread

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
06-02-2019, 10:25 PM
Do you mean showing max passive of pets in stable or do you mean showing what the pets happiness bonus does to your characters stats? Both would be good imo :)

Heroic wylenor is decent for happiness for rogue keep that and save for either nekro or glowstick and slot it as your AA. Then save for zhulong or heroic mishi later,

Thewolfbull
06-02-2019, 10:27 PM
If this is wat u mean (imo)

Best pets

Passive=

Stats=

I hope this helps

For tank I think heroic mishi/zhulong/heroic churro is best happiness bonuses