PDA

View Full Version : Elite Item Idead - The Perpetual Sword of Legends

nmyxspaceship
12-11-2011, 07:08 PM
I was thinking to myself and thought this would be a cool idea for the last piece to the elite set.

The Perpetual Sword of Legend!

Best picture I could find atm...

javier995
12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
That would make me lvl to the cap! I would stop the pvp and get to the cap just for that sword. Its great! Good idea!

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Nice name/idea, but too bad they removed the vanity wepon from the closet. Looks like a vanity pet will be next.

Bunnyshoota
12-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Nice name/idea, but too bad they removed the vanity wepon from the closet. Looks like a vanity pet will be next.
Alright. If a pet is next, I'm gonna get it.

Whirlzap
12-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Make it a floating sword pet then.
The Perpetual Fluffy Pet of Legends?
Hmmmmmmmm

dudetus
12-12-2011, 03:00 AM

Yeah the vanity pet would be obviously the next elite cap reward but I personally still think that STS is going another round and so the next vanity award would be a helm.

javier995
12-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Yeah the vanity pet would be obviously the next elite cap reward but I personally still think that STS is going another round and so the next vanity award would be a helm.

May I ask why you think that?

I think it won't be the helmet again bc we already have one, but please do tell why you think it would be.

dudetus
12-12-2011, 05:09 AM
May I ask why you think that?

I think it won't be the helmet again bc we already have one, but please do tell why you think it would be.

I think it because a vanity elite pet would sound to me a bit strange somehow. How to make an elite pet matching the golden colours of the vanity set? Well I guess a Golden Dragon or a mini Gold Fever would match the set but I think that it would be easier for STS to make a cool matching new helm instead of a cool matching vanity pet.

Besides sts has to make a new round because there are only 4 spots for diffirent vanities. I still think that now would be the time to go a new round because I just can't imagine a proper pet option.

Still just my two cents and we will see what happens

nmyxspaceship
12-12-2011, 07:12 AM
A tiger would be pretty boss...

Onaraasider
12-12-2011, 07:30 AM
this is good idea!i dont think next part of set is pet.why would they have a pet as a set?

Urqui
12-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Baby Pig Vanity FTW!!!
http://i40.tinypic.com/9vk1lf.jpg