PDA

View Full Version : Pet stats

Sometacoz
06-02-2019, 08:42 AM
I had written this thread in the general section but now shifting it here.

I am not sure if this has come up before but I wanted to discuss about having a was to compare affect of passive of pets on ur stats when looking at owned or unowned pets through stable. It would really help in making decisions on what pet suits us best.

Some one gave me the best possible pets for each class and purpose but they were very high end.

If this is wat u mean (imo)

Best pets

Passive=
-rogue:H.mishi
-Tank:H.samael
-Mage: H.samael

Stats=
-Rogue:Zhulong
-Mage/Tank= Arc.Dreambot/h.fenris

AA= Nekro, Glow, Magma (base on ur purpose.. pve or pvp)

I hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

My reply was:

thanks for replying. What you have written is definitely helpful overall, but i think there are many ppl like me who can't afford the high-end pets without sacrificing other stuff. So I wanted to basically be able to compare stats of middle price range pets that are good enough. Currently I mainly use heroic wylenor with breeze aa as my main pet and I am not sure if that's the best combo for rogue. As far as I know it boosts my dps the most among my other pets(i don't have an arcane yet but willing to get one like knk/sns/nekro if they are worth it. My price range is maximum 6-7m for a better pet if possible normally. Thanks

So this is how it followed pls have a look into this as being able to compare stat effect of pets on our avatars would be really helpful, just like how we can compare gears.
Thanks and hope to see your views,
Sometacoz