PDA

View Full Version : Getting 66!

Elysony
12-11-2011, 07:55 PM
I want opinions on should I get 66? I can buy plat to get there but I have no other cap elite items ( missed both of them by less then 25k ) So is it worth getting 66 for this item, and i'm not the kind of person who has like 500 plat at all times I have never used a thrasher before and only used a combo elixir 4 times ! So should I get it and hope they do more elites? Or would they probably not do more? Please answer everything helps!

Gaddy
12-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Well, the armor looks cool (if you like red and yellow) and there is a stat bonus for individual components... It's not amazing, though, for any single piece. For PVE I don't think it's a game changer.

So I'd say don't go out of your way for it if you're not obsessed with the idea of 66.

Elysony
12-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Thank you for reply, but do y'all think they will do any other elites after the next couple updates so i can actually get a stat bonus?

Moogerfooger
12-11-2011, 08:46 PM
I would imagine there would be further stat bonuses/elite items. Three expansions in a row, three vanity items and a lot of plat spent by people leveling to get them. Can't imagine that they would kill off the very desired-by-the-masses vanity items.

Elysony
12-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Wow never thought of it in that point of view thank you! But do you think I should just skip this set since it's over ( shield, helmant, body... ) And try to get the whole next set because I can I play a lot just havn't had good luck on other caps...Missing by 15-25k each time ! So would that be a good idea ?

Ellyidol
12-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if a vanity weapon of some sort comes out next, just to be in line with how the trend is going.

If I were to choose though, I would have skipped elite shield and just use the Helm+Armor bonus. The shield isn't worth the small increase for its looks, IMO :p

Elysony
12-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Okay, Thank You !

Yvonnel
12-11-2011, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if a vanity weapon of some sort comes out next, just to be in line with how the trend is going.

If I were to choose though, I would have skipped elite shield and just use the Helm+Armor bonus. The shield isn't worth the small increase for its looks, IMO :p

They took out the vanity weapon slot :(

Ellyidol
12-11-2011, 09:32 PM
They took out the vanity weapon slot :(

Didn't even notice this. Lol. Wonder if a vanity weapon would mean too many "new" item designs needed, one for each weapon type. Oh well.

Gaddy
12-11-2011, 09:34 PM
They took out the vanity weapon slot :(I was confused by that. I wonder why they did that?

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, the armor looks cool (if you like red and yellow) and there is a stat bonus for individual components... It's not amazing, though, for any single piece. For PVE I don't think it's a game changer.

So I'd say don't go out of your way for it if you're not obsessed with the idea of 66.

No one piece has a bonus, only when combine with the others.

@ OP: the devs have said themselves (don't make me find a quote please lol) that there will be a new elite cap vanity for every level raise. I too missed the previous two, but got the armor anyway. The next item should be a pet (they've removed the vanity weapon option) and then a new helmet, then shield, etc.

By the next level cap we should get a bonus, and hopefully it'll be enough to get rid of my ugly founders helm that doesn't match with anything but the nuri's uncrafted sets lol

Elysony
12-11-2011, 09:50 PM
RedRyder and everyone else THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! RedRyder I didn't know that at all and the thing the devs said helps me a lot! Makes me feel good that i'm not the only high level who barely missed the other 2 ! Well thanks any other tips would be great but y'all helped me a ton!

Elysony
12-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I am going to get 66 ! Thanks for everybody's help!

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 09:59 PM
I didn't barely miss the other two, I just didn't go for it at all haha. Good luck buddy!

Moogerfooger
12-11-2011, 10:25 PM
I didn't barely miss the other two, I just didn't go for it at all haha. Good luck buddy!

Lazy bum :p If you spent more time grinding and less time on the forums ya woulda made it Red!

Yvonnel
12-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Lazy bum :p If you spent more time grinding and less time on the forums ya woulda made it Red!

Lol!

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate

RedRyder
12-11-2011, 11:42 PM
If only if only.. :( the new helmet and shield better look sicker than the others lol. I have a feeling 100k will be the constant for these caps, since the xp is staying low. Or maybe they'll keep raising from 66 onwards..

Who knows

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Go for it, currently, there's the crown, the shield, and the armor, however (if we assume all body parts will have level cap vanities which isn't a bad assumption IMO) there's still the weapon, bracer, and a pet level cap vanities so it's a long way to go buddy (the game's far from peak), rather than look at it as "missing the first two", look at it as "getting the last four" XD Good luck.

RedRyder
12-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Go for it, currently, there's the crown, the shield, and the armor, however (if we assume all body parts will have level cap vanities which isn't a bad assumption IMO) there's still the weapon, bracer, and a pet level cap vanities so it's a long way to go buddy (the game's far from peak), rather than look at it as "missing the first two", look at it as "getting the last four" XD Good luck.

Ad already discussed, there is no weapon vanity slot. Bracers are shields so that's already covered. After the next elite vanity, the cycle restarts; we will start with a new helmet and so on.

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 06:26 AM
OH haha woops, sorry for my noobness (technically I am), one of my lyric moments...totally forgot shield was a bracer LoL thanks.

PS: Disregard my earlier opinion, totally don't go out of your way to hit it just play run without pressure, not worth it, just wait for the new "cycle" IMO. thanks.

Elysony
12-12-2011, 09:06 PM
K guys thanks to y'all and the good thoughts y'all gave me I got 40k XP today!!! 40/100K XP !