PDA

View Full Version : Pets pick up

ilmercenario
06-02-2019, 08:36 PM
How much would be useful if pets priority its to pick up the crafting materials first, instead of attacking mobs in this event?
I personally think that would be great if pets pick the materials first,we would save some time, since map its big and alrdy require lot of time to gather 90% of resources, i would like to hear others opinion.

Anil LK Joseph
06-02-2019, 08:43 PM
How much would be useful if pets priority its to pick up the crafting materials first, instead of attacking mobs in this event?
I personally think that would be great if pets pick the materials first,we would save some time, since map its big and alrdy require lot of time to gather 90% of resources, i would like to hear others opinion.

The whole point of a pet is to assist you in defeating enemies, materials can always come after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
06-02-2019, 11:56 PM
+1 enemies so annoying distracts my pet from picking stuff up

Fyrce
06-03-2019, 12:40 AM
If you clear the resources, the mobs disappear. Pets pick up resources, you just have to run around a little bit.

Idly
06-03-2019, 12:59 AM
This has been suggested 1m+ times and I still think it should be implemented. A setting to choose whether to fight/loot would be ideal.

Cons: botters

Susanne
06-03-2019, 01:45 AM
I wish my pet would bite the afk players in the event map.

Idly
06-03-2019, 01:48 AM
i wish my pet would bite the afk players in the event map.

xd +1,000,000,000

ilmercenario
06-03-2019, 02:37 AM
If you clear the resources, the mobs disappear. Pets pick up resources, you just have to run around a little bit.

Thats what im talking about bro,i want to avoid run around a second time to pick up materials

ilmercenario
06-03-2019, 02:43 AM
This has been suggested 1m+ times and I still think it should be implemented. A setting to choose whether to fight/loot would be ideal.

Cons: botters

So u think it would help botters, and shouldnt be implemented? I never thought about it, but u might be right. But it would help us too so i would love to have that option so much 😂. To answer to the other guy, who said pet only mean to help us to kill enemies? They also mean to pick up stuff .. and i want to choose what should be his priority. But i dont want to see maps full of bots with their pet picking them all the stuff it might be toxic so im confused now 😓

Grimcry
06-03-2019, 07:28 AM
+1 Pets should collect pickups first

slaaayerrr
06-03-2019, 07:56 AM
increase also pet's area when it can collect items (maybe just for this event), even after leeching i still need run around and collect those items by myself :/

Ferhat
06-03-2019, 08:39 AM
it would be great if the feed button for the pets goes away
and good idea [ilmercenario]

ilmercenario
06-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Thank you for the feedback guys, im glad im not the only one who want this. And yes slayer i agree with u, also a an increase of pets area would be great with this big event map. Hope devs think about it

avaunt
06-05-2019, 03:57 AM
xd low level twinks with ebon reflect..

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Laezeo
06-05-2019, 04:32 AM
Hopefully we can have an option which companions try to avoid mobs and pick item first before attcking them. I’m not sure if this is a good idea. Just my oponion

Abuze
06-05-2019, 05:52 AM
Easier solution would just be to let all materials in the map get auto collected once all nodes in the map have been collected. This would also encourage people to actually collect all nodes and not just leave after boss is dead.

ilmercenario
06-05-2019, 06:53 AM
Easier solution would just be to let all materials in the map get auto collected once all nodes in the map have been collected. This would also encourage people to actually collect all nodes and not just leave after boss is dead.
Totally agree abuze, nice idea +1!