PDA

View Full Version : Level 71 Arcane SET IDEA 2.0

Azerothraven
06-03-2019, 05:03 AM
Ok so someone suggested we have a 6/6 Arcane Set (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443616-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0)&p=2936101&viewfull=1#post2936101) and I think we could do this with all the gears we already have + a bit more e

1. Level 71 Arcane Weapons - ( Already Exists from Arcanite Field's Event)
2. Level 71 Arcane Helmet ( NEW ) - maybe comes in locked from Goblin Event/ Rare Boss Drop
3. Level 71 Arcane Armour ( NEW ) - maybe comes in locked from Goblin Event/ Rare Boss Drop
4. Level 71 Arcane Belt - ( Already Exists from Arcanite Field's Event)
5. Level 71 Arcane Ring - ( Already Available from Fester Expansion )
6. Level 71 Arcane Amulet - ( Already Available from Festerfang Expansion )
7. Level 71 Arcane Artifacts - ( Already Exists from Arcanite Field's Event)

OR

CRAFT Level 71 Arcane HELMET AND ARMOUR

Craft using existing items like Dragonite Bar, Arcane Shards, Planar Ingot, Nomerite Ingots, Balanced Bars, Scale etc. The items we used in the past expansions. This would make those maps active and noobs can farm them to make a little bit of gold?

When everything is added, you get a cool aura:

intizamfamily888
06-03-2019, 05:10 AM
Ok so someone suggested we have a 6/6 Arcane Set (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443616-Official-List-of-Improvements-We-d-Like-to-See-in-Arcane-Legends-(v-2-0)&p=2936101&viewfull=1#post2936101) and I think we could do this with all the gears we already have + a bit more e

2. Level 71 Arcane Helmet ( NEW ) - maybe comes in locked from Goblin Event/ Rare Boss Drop
3. Level 71 Arcane Armour ( NEW ) - maybe comes in locked from Goblin Event/ Rare Boss Drop

OR

Craft using existing items like Dragonite Bar, Arcane Shards, Planar Ingot, Nomerite Ingots, Balanced Bars, Scale etc. The items we used in the past expansions. This would make those maps active and noobs can farm them to make a little bit of gold?

178351Crafting the arcane helm and armor sounds good although I disagree on using arcane shards. I wud prefer a new rare ingredient.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Moscu
06-03-2019, 06:53 AM

OR

178351+1 Good Idea
But better if you invest in a new type of material, that of using Shards is very old and expensive.. Better to innovate, new materials, or new quest to do it, or put in locks.

AL: Moscu

Azerothraven
06-03-2019, 07:11 AM
+1 Good Idea
But better if you invest in a new type of material, that of using Shards is very old and expensive.. Better to innovate, new materials, or new quest to do it, or put in locks.

AL: Moscu

Making new items is a lot of work. It is more likely to happen if dev use what's already there.

PatD
06-03-2019, 07:29 AM
When Arcane helm will be made,
What i would really like is that we can use any level arcane that when wear together (7/7) give some aura and/or bonus,

maybe like this:

7/7 give bonus

7/7 + arcane/arcanite pet give aura and bonus

ps: I know, this is too easy, but i like to daydream lolll

Ebereasider
06-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Just after the Festerfang expansion was added, Vroom actually said in chatbox that they'll gradually release level 71 arcanes for all slots this time and there'll be an aura for equipping the full 'suite' of 7. But there's no update on this from other devs since he left.

Fearrr
06-03-2019, 09:04 AM
Just after the Festerfang expansion was added, Vroom actually said in chatbox that they'll gradually release level 71 arcanes for all slots this time and there'll be an aura for equipping the full 'suite' of 7. But there's no update on this from other devs since he left.

Interesting I didn't know about Aura part. Yes I hope a Dev can give us a update on this again.

Hyperdoxx
06-03-2019, 09:14 AM
we do need arcane armor and helm XD

arcanefid
06-03-2019, 10:44 AM
I don't remember anyone from the devs saying that it WILL have an aura. It was just an idea.

And I am against using old items such as Arcane Shards and Planar things for new items. "Noobs" already farm ESG and Mausoleum and make direct cash instead of farming useless items for hoarders.

Willl
06-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Cinco is already working on a new arcane helm lv 71.

Fearrr
06-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Cinco is already working on a new arcane helm lv 71.

Nice that's great to hear. Hopefully the Lvl 71 Arc Helm/Chest have more unique procs then the previous released Lvl 71 Arc Items.

Antispace
06-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Please no more visual effects this game is already filled with a ton of annoying effects

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
06-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Please no more visual effects this game is already filled with a ton of annoying effects

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Option to turn all effects/auras off is needed

Azerothraven
06-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Update: We have level 71 Arcane Helm and Armour. What about the Aura? Not sure yet!

Anil LK Joseph
06-11-2019, 10:27 PM
Why arcane 71 armor and helm and expansion for 76 is soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk