PDA

View Full Version : The mrapplebear int bear guide

Appleisaac
12-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Hillo everyone... This is my first attempt at a guide for pl. If I have any facts wrong please correct me without flaming :calm:.

THE MRAPPLEBEAR INT BEAR GUIDE

INTRO

I made an int bear a while ago. He is probably my favorite character I own(not saying much because I'm newish). Int bears are unusual and rare so you will probably get a lot of Pms telling you how stupid you are for being int. IGNORE THEM! This guide (I hope) will teach you how to make a successful int bear and hopefully make the inties out there more common and respectable.

YOUR ROLE

You have two roles on the team as an int bear

1. nuker

As the nuker your job is to take out large mobs of angry bad guys. When you enter a room with a ton of bad guys run into a corner as fast as possible. Then beckon everyone in the room towards you. After beckoning stomp them all into the corner then hell scream and use a blast staff to kill them all. It is extremely satisfying to see a pile of dead bodies huddled in a corner... Actually that sounded creepy... Forget that.

2. Debuffer

WARNING ONLY USE AGAINST BOSSES
This role is probably a lot less important then being a nuker, but it is still a necessity to master it if you want to become a good int bear (really not that much to master... All you have to do is perform terror). Equip a darkbolt wand and your best bracer/shield/wing depending on your secondary stat (you can't use a darkbolt wand from Ellie's shop... They don't work for this). Whenever the boss you are facing turns purple, you should perform a hell scream. By doing this you will perform your combo terror which makes the boss lose most of his armor and his attack points and also his self asteem making him much easier to kill.

SECONDARY STAT

If you want to be a successful int bear you can not be all int. I'm sorry for if some weird reason you wanted to be full int, but that's the way it goes. You must pick between str and dex. There are disadvantages and advantages to both stats.

Str

you can use str armor which makes you an unstoppable beast when your destroying mobs however it can be very annoying when you find yourself dealing low damage and crit to enemies while a nearby dex bear laughs in your face...

Dex

You can deal amazing damage and also equip bows against bosses (if you don't want to use the terror combo), but you will be the squishiest bear in the game and will literally feel your self asteem level drop when you ask for ANOTHER rez... :-)

I myself chose str because the amazing armor was just too tempting, but you can choose whatever you like.

Well thank you for reading my short guide... :) if you have any questions or complaints please post without hurting my feelings :-). I would love to have this guide moved to player guides, but it wouldnt let me post it there... I will probably add more content soon.

TheClownSquad
12-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Nice little guide :)

I too was an INT bear at level 66 for a while. They are alot of fun.

Conradin
12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
I played intbear for a long while (ao2-sewers) and imo a intbear is a great tank. They have better armor than rangers, and high damage, some aoe and with taunt i can tank best as an intbear. I would be an intbear but i don't like the look of the int gear.

Good guide tho

Appleisaac
12-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Can someone please move this thread? I asked a dev, but I didn't get a response...

Ellyidol
12-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Reposting this to the warrior section should be fine :)

Appleisaac
12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Will do