PDA

View Full Version : Infested Artifact

Grimcry
06-03-2019, 07:31 AM
Hi, could infested artifacts have auras like the other arc artifacts i think it would be a cool addition to it. Thanks for your time.

slaaayerrr
06-03-2019, 07:36 AM
no thanks

Justanna1990
06-03-2019, 07:40 AM
It would be great[emoji106]

Отправлено с моего ANE-LX1 через Tapatalk

sebastyan.lapyrev
06-03-2019, 07:46 AM
I think that the effects there are no need

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 4 через Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
06-03-2019, 08:00 AM
I think bad idea going to ruin prices again

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 08:25 AM
I think its a good idea. Just a small animation/aura/ambient effect and that will be enough. All arcane artifacts have it even new halloween, so it makes no sense in making the strongest version of arti looks like the weakest.

Marosok
06-03-2019, 08:40 AM
There were many suggestions on this topic. I understand, that many of you looted/ bought this AA in past few days, but STS said NO, accept it and move on.

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 08:44 AM
There were many suggestions on this topic. I understand, that many of you looted/ bought this AA in past few days, but STS said NO, accept it and move on.

Ohhh, i don't care about "looted/bought in past few days" i do care about persons who bought it for 50-70m or spends on it crazy amount of platina. But if new owners will be happy to see animation as well i don't mind it.

Marosok
06-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Ohhh, i don't care about "looted/bought in past few days" i do care about persons who bought it for 50-70m or spends on it crazy amount of platina. But if new owners will be happy to see animation as well i don't mind it.

Point was, this topic was closed and now, when Arlor is filled with infested AAs, people started same topic about "add aura to aa, because it is best aa, because it needs aura, because, because...". I had this AA on day 1, costed me much more than 70m, devs said no to aura, i accepted it. Just reproducing, what was in past, you should move on.

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Point was, this topic was closed and now, when Arlor is filled with infested AAs, people started same topic about "add aura to aa, because it is best aa, because it needs aura, because, because...". I had this AA on day 1, costed me much more than 70m, devs said no to aura, i accepted it. Just reproducing, what was in past, you should move on.

If you accept it. It doesn't mean that all should. All arc artifacts have any kind of effect. This one is the strongest one. It makes no sense. So I'd like to see point of view from developers exactly why we can't have it ? Just a small effect as reminder that it is not a mire artifact or else but a top tier artifact.

Dunno
06-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Its cute how they ask for an aura now when they either looted it or bought it dirty cheap. If this was suggested before they became common I would definitely +1 but now no.

Idly
06-03-2019, 11:14 AM
If you accept it. It doesn't mean that all should. All arc artifacts have any kind of effect. This one is the strongest one. It makes no sense. So I'd like to see point of view from developers exactly why we can't have it ? Just a small effect as reminder that it is not a mire artifact or else but a top tier artifact.

Can't find the post but Cinco said a while back he's gonna chill with the aura/particle effect/blingy eye pain stuffs.

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Its cute how they ask for an aura now when they either looted it or bought it dirty cheap. If this was suggested before they became common I would definitely +1 but now no.

I don't care about your crymeariver and stereotypes which you have. I bought it for 70m(clean by the way) but especially of you I'm thinking not about myself, but also about what will be best for all, even if they bought it for 15m. So leave your toxicity out of this topic. I just can't find any developers answer on forum. If you know it share it with me and I'll come down. As for now i can't understand why the strongest artifact in the game looking like rare for 200k.

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Can't find the post but Cinco said a while back he's gonna chill with the aura/particle effect/blingy eye pain stuffs.

Idly, thank you very much for your answer! So Cinco said no to this idea now and in the future as well ? I understand you correctly?

Dunno
06-03-2019, 11:24 AM
I don't care about your crymeariver and stereotypes which you have. I bought it for 70m(clean by the way) but especially of you I'm thinking not about myself, but also about what will be best for all, even if they bought it for 15m. So leave your toxicity out of this topic. I just can't find any developers answer on forum. If you know it share it with me and I'll come down. As for now i can't understand why the strongest artifact in the game looking like rare for 200k.
Relax mate this isn't an aura legends. When you decided to buy the aa u knew it has no aura, that's decision u made now move on.

Idly
06-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Idly, thank you very much for your answer! So Cinco said no to this idea now and in the future as well ? I understand you correctly?

Yeah pretty much. Found og post..

At this point I think we have far too many ambient effects going off for no real good reason.
The accumulation of these effects can negatively impact the performance of certain devices (especially older ones).
I'm inclined to not add more at this time. Hope you guys understand. Thanks :-)

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Relax mate this isn't an aura legends. When you decided to buy the aa u knew it has no aura, that's decision u made now move on.

I bought it because of stats if they had same stats with old. It would be easy to decide. I thought after some time they will add it. Will see anyway :)

Perceval
06-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Pretty sure cinco already responded to this exact topic already by saying something along the lines of "no more unnecessary auras".

ancestor
06-03-2019, 11:29 PM
I'm just putting this out there but this was right before the lunar New year and then they add firework freezing frames on the server. Just kind of ironic and funny. (Don't really care about auras but I do think some bugs flying around would look cool. :))

Alwarez
06-04-2019, 07:10 AM
And it will get merched like zhulong and price will be 200m. Nah thanks, -111111