PDA

View Full Version : Infested artifact effects

Browdy666
06-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Hello, dear sts developers I'd like to ask you is it possible to make some kind of animation effect on it? Of course effect will be simple or small(something green because its swamp arti after all). It could be little shining, little aura, little orb, little shadow, little swamp flee. My point is: this is a high end ARCANE artifact since all of them got anything why 110 infested can't? Even endless and tainted set got decent effects as well as new halloween artifact. For my opinion such an op item deserve to be different from Mire set artifact(even mire set have kind of aura with 3/6). So I'm asking you Sts please, just think about simple and small effect for it. That would be enough.

Sincerely yours, rogue/mage/warrior.

Militarizm
06-03-2019, 10:25 AM
+1
we want effect..

Philofax
06-03-2019, 10:30 AM
-1 no "we" don't -.-

slaaayerrr
06-03-2019, 12:25 PM
theres enough useless effects, no need more

Thewolfbull
06-04-2019, 12:02 AM
Nty main reason I bought was because no aura and devs already said no a while ago.

*Live*
06-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Or give it aura but also give players the ability to disable aura. Sounds fair for all.

Sent from my SSB504R using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
06-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Or give it aura but also give players the ability to disable aura. Sounds fair for all.

if it will happen - also please disable heart from endless set

Browdy666
06-04-2019, 05:15 PM

Hi Live thanks for idea. I like it. I hope that it is possible. . .

Ebereasider
06-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Cinco confirmed multiple times since it's release that, no effects will be added for this artifact. Here's one:

At this point I think we have far too many ambient effects going off for no real good reason.
The accumulation of these effects can negatively impact the performance of certain devices (especially older ones).
I'm inclined to not add more at this time. Hope you guys understand. Thanks :-)

Philofax
06-05-2019, 03:31 AM
@ebereasider ... yeah and this was postet jan 11th .. while 2 weeks later the chines new year event started with ... guess what .. zhulong.

this is why everyone is still asking for aura and animations i guess.

Abuze
06-05-2019, 04:02 AM
This artifact shouldn't even be able to count towards the mire set effect.

Philofax
06-05-2019, 04:47 AM
it does not .. does it?

never heard, that the arcane artifact or belt from this event count toward the 3/5 or 5/5 mire set bonus.

thx.

Ebereasider
06-05-2019, 04:54 AM
@ebereasider ... yeah and this was postet jan 11th .. while 2 weeks later the chines new year event started with ... guess what .. zhulong.

this is why everyone is still asking for aura and animations i guess.

He said no in chatbox twice or thrice more before arcanite fields event and one more time after the event started

Philofax
06-05-2019, 04:57 AM
He said no in chatbox twice or thrice more before arcanite fields event and one more time after the event started

i know in know ... i just wanted to point out, why the playerbase is still asking. it is just because they said no and added a huge aura so a pet.

so the no is more a "no, only if we fancy to do so" answer .. i get the idea of asking again and again.