PDA

View Full Version : how about lvl 65 quest sets? cyber

dangege
12-12-2011, 02:16 AM
i miss lvl 50 quest sets, mystery and cyber,that is the main motivation stayed at AO when i hit lvl 50.

i like my craft orlok set,but also dreamed to get lvl65 quest set and want it looks cool enough like cyber but not as good or balanced as craft set .
i call it ancient orlok set(it purple and has flash too, it gives u more cric and damage but less dodge, hp regan and armor )

the quest set must be hard enough to get . like killing 100 floor 3 boss, and u will get the armor , killing enough elite shadow vampires( more hp than the mini vampires and they random appear in the maps) to get 50 purple fangs for helm,and kill enough elite mobs(random appear in maps) to get 1000 purple blade silver to complete the weapon quest and again 30 more purple fangs to get shield. :pirate:

dudetus
12-12-2011, 02:54 AM
There has been already loads of same type of discussion about this already from the lvl 56 cap.

Anyways I still would love new cyber/mystery sets because they would be fun to collect and they would reduce the prizes of the endgame equipment back to decent prizes which they used to be back in the lvl 50 cap days.

Duped
12-12-2011, 01:26 PM
I'd absolutely love this too! Cyber Quests were my favorite challenge in game