PDA

View Full Version : About the new event happening

serious-
06-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Hi all im wondering about if sts could reduce guildhall crafting ingredients little bit like it will cost just 40 m to do the arcanite bars i hope sts could take that into consideration share your opinion guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Ehhhh i kinda like it this way actually, its a good team effort and -even tho im just a miserable member >.< - i really like the team effort and i respect all the guildmates that chip in.
You have to admit that this is -if you are in a helpful and socially active guild- a great sight to behold; everyone working together towards one goal.
So long story short: i think it should be kept the way it is

Cheers!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

avaunt
06-04-2019, 12:53 PM
its called a guikd event for a reason haha

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Willl
06-04-2019, 01:31 PM
Agree with what spooked and avaunts said, in addiction I underline that a change wouldnt be fair for the guilds who already crafted them. Let guilds achieve something in the hard (not that hard) way. This was a new idea event from sts...we should appreciate it.

Oakmaiden
06-04-2019, 01:32 PM
The event should have been announced as it is, Goldsinkscamalot. I have the feeling many will be sharing the frustration of crafting tons of mats and not having time or enuff gold to complete a throne. Our guild is small and struggling to gather mats. The ppl this event was made for...1%ers. The ppl playing aren’t.

Alfabeast
06-05-2019, 06:20 PM
We all in my guild gathered, crafted and worked as team, gh crafted , 2 thrones gh and working on vault
It's still 8 days left, you guys can do it,

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
06-06-2019, 12:15 AM
It's fine. Once our guild got serious, only took like 3-4 days to get guildhall crafting. Just need like 5 people actively collecting and some gold, since crafting takes a bit. Also might need to use other people's gathering, so need some gold to buy mats. Not too hard for a small group of people to do still.