PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite Field Event Crafting

Azerothraven
06-04-2019, 09:55 AM
I get we are supposed to work as a team to get things but it’s almost been a week and price for everything is still so high. There needs to be change for anyone to craft anything

It’s specially impossible if you want to craft for your own house.
Someone please calculate how much it costs to make stash, throne or arc Nekro etc.

QuaseT
06-04-2019, 10:20 AM
Arc nekro is around 21m if u craft it

croma.zid
06-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Also add the large amount of time you need to put in, in order to get the materials

Willl
06-04-2019, 11:12 AM
I personally find too much what is needed to craft the 3x arcanite pets. Before event arc slag and aba were 4m, arc nekro was max 10m i think! But to achieve them by craft it will cost us 18m each, and this made their price to go even upper, tbh looks hilarious.

Azerothraven
06-05-2019, 10:20 AM
I did the maths and it costs so much omg

Idly
06-05-2019, 10:45 AM
I did the maths and it costs so much omg

25m for both items, divided by let's say 100 guildies... Pretty cheap imo. Especially for a billionaire who has nowhere to put all their golds xD

Now if somebody was trying to get their hands on as many as possible in order to hoard+merch at a later date I would completely understand why they seem expensive.

This is intended as a guild community effort event and is going well for people playing it that way.

Azerothraven
06-05-2019, 10:47 AM
25m for both items, divided by let's say 100 guildies... Pretty cheap imo. Especially for a billionaire who has nowhere to put all their golds xD

Now if somebody was trying to get their hands on as many as possible in order to hoard+merch at a later date I would completely understand why they seem expensive.

This is intended as a guild community effort event and is going well for people playing it that way.

How much gold I have is not the point. The fact is the number of items required for crafting this is wayy to much to farm by yourself. I would be okay if it was easy to buy these items but they are quite rare in auc too.

Idly
06-05-2019, 10:51 AM
How much gold I have is not the point. The fact is the number of items required for crafting this is wayy to much to farm by yourself. I would be okay if it was easy to buy these items but they are quite rare in auc too.

Its not the point, but you cant flex about your riches, then the next week complain things are too expensive xD

I agree in a sense, but pre event devs stated it was designed so that no one player could easily craft any item by themselves without trading/teamwork etc.

Its clear this is a gold sink event, but the rewards are too juicy to miss out on right?

Azerothraven
06-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Its not the point, but you cant flex about your riches, then the next week complain things are too expensive xD

I agree in a sense, but pre event devs stated it was designed so that no one player could easily craft any item by themselves without trading/teamwork etc.

Its clear this is a gold sink event, but the rewards are too juicy to miss out on right?

Amen brother :)

Susanne
06-05-2019, 01:51 PM
We aren't a big guild and don't have mega rich members but we are still going for it..the guildhall that is.
The reason? We love our guild and our gm. It definitely is a labour of love and although some people have said it's only a game, that is true but working together is making it all worthwhile.
We will take longer than big guilds to achieve our goal but we will do it and hopefully have some spare cash left to have a celebration party when we do.
I'm thankful for this event because it has shown us the true altruistic players as well as the selfish ones. More importantly it has brought community spirit back into the game.

Gaprisha
06-05-2019, 02:21 PM
That price can be considerably lower if one actually bothers to farm for some of it. But then again.. rich people's problems xD

PatD
06-05-2019, 02:45 PM

No it is not intend to be made by yourself, it is a coop event!

Kyptix
06-05-2019, 03:20 PM
we already got it lol
just take donations from guildies because its useless for them :D

Ansm
06-05-2019, 06:33 PM
No it is not intend to be made by yourself, it is a coop event!

I agree. That is also the reason why this is a 2 weeks event. Have a lot of time to craft (esp if you have extra character slots for crafting / crafting slots). It is actually worth the effort. You don’t have to pay a single penny to buy a material in auction, you just have to spend gold for the fee and your potions. Hard work and perseverance propels success!

Oh, and actually, merchants may buy / farm the materials and craft it to epic / legendary material, you can /i think/ can get profit from it. They may also hoard it. Ez money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
06-06-2019, 04:31 AM
I did the maths and it costs so much omgu actually forgot the 1M crafting fee after u collected all the ingredients..lol but props to you for doing that [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk