PDA

View Full Version : bug in underhul (worms)

slaaayerrr
06-04-2019, 01:03 PM
so... bug is:
when u are solo killing 1 big worm and 3 small - it counts as 4 mobs for boss spawning
if full party killing 1 big worm and 3 small (if everyone was near died worms)- it counts as 16 killed mobs for boss spawning

why solo player need to kill much more mobs for spawn boss... unfair

Futumsh
06-04-2019, 01:39 PM
This should be fixed in the next update. The solo rate is correct.

slaaayerrr
06-04-2019, 01:40 PM
This should be fixed in the next update. The solo rate is correct.

nice, tyvm

urmosvk
06-05-2019, 02:09 PM
thank you slaaayerrr for ruining underhul, great job, clap clap

slaaayerrr
06-05-2019, 02:22 PM
thank you slaaayerrr for ruining underhul, great job, clap clap

haha, enjoy, ESG PROs :D

urmosvk
06-05-2019, 02:32 PM
to be honest, its MMO game, now you can play solo in the same time as party, enjoy your glory

urmosvk
06-05-2019, 02:51 PM
devs do you really listen the guy with manners like this?
he immediately sent me pm in game like "haha esg PROs" "crying nab" etc.
good job, have a nice dayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190605/e042153d0c03a5aabaa0c38c0e3daec4.jpg

slaaayerrr
06-05-2019, 02:54 PM
he immediately sent me pm in game like "haha esg PROs" "crying nab" etc.
good job, have a nice dayhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190605/e042153d0c03a5aabaa0c38c0e3daec4.jpg

me send? i just said u "hello how are u" in AL, its u who started to insult me there, and trashtalking because ur glitch fixed and when i ignored u in game - u sending me PMs here lol, i dont even know u

urmosvk
06-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Trashtalking? for example? I did not even insult you. YOU were the first who PMed me in game with "haha nab esg PROs" and then you continued. I only said "enjoy your glory" and then i asked you if you like playing solo in MMO game. You are the man who is insulting other players!

urmosvk
06-05-2019, 03:02 PM
so please behave respectly and don't spread this lies

slaaayerrr
06-05-2019, 03:22 PM
so please behave respectly and don't spread this lies
i dont understand how ur comments related to "technical issues and bugs"? or what are u doing here? wanna cry or make drama? go to general discussion

maybe its time to gear up and run something better than outdated maps with lvl10 set? or what is your problem? why u came to MY thread and complain, create ur own if u have problems or thinking that something happens unfair, im done with u, bye mister

Marosok
06-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Mr. Futumsh, i appreciate your great job for the community, you fix every bug or any kind of problem in a sec, but this is huge disappointment, not only for me. This patch can not make anyone, who play Esg actively happy, only harmfulness troll.

slaaayerrr
06-05-2019, 03:43 PM
Mr. Futumsh, i appreciate your great job for the community, you fix every bug or any kind of problem in a sec, but this is huge disappointment, not only for me. This patch can not make anyone, who play Esg actively happy, only harmfulness troll.

dear, i created this thread exactly because of u, remember we met in random and u with ur 483543% ms was killing worms solo in the middle? (btw enjoy ur solo now, no difference atm how many players were near dead worms) so u made your random party to kill more mobs than needed (waste more time to spawn boss), and u calling me "harmfulness troll"? maybe u should learn game better before posting, its u who was harmfulness and ruining my runs (and not only my)

Marosok
06-05-2019, 03:57 PM
dear, i created this thread exactly because of u, remember we met in random and u with ur 483543% ms was killing worms solo in the middle? (btw enjoy ur solo now, no difference atm how many players were near dead worms) so u made your random party to kill more mobs than needed (waste more time to spawn boss), and u calling me "harmfulness troll"? maybe u should learn game better before posting, its u who was harmfulness and ruining my runs (and not only my)

I knew exactly, that you will use my suggestion against me. I wanted opposite like a month ago, because there are sometimes really toxic jealous players in Esg, and game is supposed to be source of relax and fun, not source of bad thoughts. Skype, yesterday i ran 5 runs with you and in 4 of them you were afk waiting for boss. Think about yourself, and, i almost forget, YOU do not deserve more of my time.

slaaayerrr
06-05-2019, 04:06 PM
I knew exactly, that you will use my suggestion against me. I wanted opposite like a month ago, because there are sometimes really toxic jealous players in Esg, and game is supposed to be source of relax and fun, not source of bad thoughts. Skype, yesterday i ran 5 runs with you and in 4 of them you were afk waiting for boss. Think about yourself, and, i almost forget, YOU do not deserve more of my time.

your suggestion about? i didnt see
4/5 of them i was afk at boss? ofc i was afk, i saw u love solo and ruin all runs, so what should i do? didnt want to bother ur soloing, so i just stayed afk and waited for gold, ty, hope u enjoyed to waste time of all players in random parties by ur actions :) after this fix it will not happen again :D
btw ur speed is usefull now (instead of "harmlessful" before fix), why complain?

Futumsh
06-05-2019, 05:39 PM

We'll listen to anyone reporting legitimate bugs. This was one, and it now works as intended.