PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the crafting fee?

Korabiv
06-04-2019, 08:20 PM
So I haven’t been paying too much attention since basically the only thing I craft is event energy. Didn’t it used to tell you how much gold would be consumed once you craft an item? (This was back in the old layout). As far as I can tell now, the only way to know how much gold it costs to craft an item is to collect all the materials and then it will show you. This is not right, imo, as it could be very misleading to actual costs of crafting items.

Can we please have it again where we can see how much gold it costs to craft items before collecting all the materials? Thx

ilmercenario
06-04-2019, 08:53 PM
+1 Agree would like to see that.

Sheentaro
06-04-2019, 10:03 PM
THIS.

Seriously STS??? Is this really your way of gold sink or what? The farming itself is already tedious.. I didn't even say anything about the crafting fee of ingredients.... and now, you'll give us a hidden charge in the end..... such a bummer!

Allset
06-04-2019, 10:38 PM
THIS.

Seriously STS??? Is this really your way of gold sink or what? The farming itself is already tedious.. I didn't even say anything about the crafting fee of ingredients.... and now, you'll give us a hidden charge in the end..... such a bummer!No the OP is saying you have to have all ingredients before you can see how much it cost to craft. At one point in the game you could just see how much it cost to craft without the ingredients.

Sheentaro
06-04-2019, 10:58 PM
No the OP is saying you have to have all ingredients before you can see how much it cost to craft. At one point in the game you could just see how much it cost to craft without the ingredients.Yep I definitely understood what the op is trying to say.. it's just that the hidden charge in the end is not quite right (imo) when they can just show the transparency of fees in the first place like they used to so that we can see how much and what kind of investment we are currently making

Remiem
06-04-2019, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Passed this along to the team and moved it over to the Feedback forum. :)

Korabiv
06-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Passed this along to the team and moved it over to the Feedback forum. :)

Thanks for reply. I think this would be useful/helpful for all players.

Futumsh
06-07-2019, 03:27 PM
If you patch, the gold cost now appears at the end of the ingredient list.