PDA

View Full Version : Proc Chance Question

JulyOn
06-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know if crit has any impact on the proc chance of a weapon? Or is it a set value that doesn't change..

I know charging the attack increases the proc chance.

Spooked
06-05-2019, 12:54 AM
No, critical and proc chance are two completely different things. I do not know the math behind it but i'm sure they do not influence eachother

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

voidPtr
06-05-2019, 04:55 AM
...I know charging the attack increases the proc chance.
and i don't think that charging increases the proc chance. now, who's right?
Devs? why we can't be sure about such seemingly basic thing about the game? because it can change the way we play.
is there increase? if yes - by how much? (because it matters). and, what are the initial wep proc chance percentage(s) anyway?
Where Is the Info? and if no info anywhere - why?
@remiem: would you pass along my questions?

Thewolfbull
06-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Devs? why we can't be sure about such seemingly basic thing about the game? because it can change the way we play.
is there increase? if yes - by how much? (because it matters). and, what are the initial wep proc chance percentage(s) anyway?

It depends on the weapon, some weapons do have better chances to proc when charged others are better when spammed.

arcanefid
06-05-2019, 07:41 AM

Terror Blade has a better chance to proc when charged. The difference is quite easy to notice.

There are some procs that are not based on you attacking at all, so charging/not charging would not matter, like in the case of Glint Aegis.

I agree though, having exact numbers in description of the items would be a very nice thing to have.

Fearrr
06-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Terror Blade has a better chance to proc when charged. The difference is quite easy to notice.

There are some procs that are not based on you attacking at all, so charging/not charging would not matter, like in the case of Glint Aegis.

I agree though, having exact numbers in description of the items would be a very nice thing to have.

+1. Does not make sense to me why this kind of information is not available to the players.

Cinco
06-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Critical hit chance does not have anything to do with a weapon's proc rate :-)

JulyOn
06-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Critical hit chance does not have anything to do with a weapon's proc rate :-)

Thanks for answering!