PDA

View Full Version : devs how do i

anglfyr
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Devs hi.. aside from /report button tool how do i report ppl who wont leave me alone like kinda stalkin and harassing me? We speak in tagalog.

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't think there's any other way Angl, who's harassing you? I'll harass him back LOL, I'm pretty good at it you know XD Good to see ya here boss XD

Zeus
12-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Devs hi.. aside from /report button tool how do i report ppl who wont leave me alone like kinda stalkin and harassing me? We speak in tagalog.

Support@spacetimestudios.com along with a link to google translate.

Also, make sure to mute them.

Sorry to hear that you're being harassed. :(

Hopefully you'll find nicer players in the game! :)

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Oh C'mon LOL, I wanted a playmate and now you ruined it...XD

Ellyidol
12-12-2011, 10:55 AM
If you need a second word for the verification of the translation, let me know :) Tagalog isn't the best, but I guess I know when someone is being rude.

RedRyder
12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh C'mon LOL, I wanted a playmate and now you ruined it...XD

Feeding a troll won't solve anything. Harassing another player is a serious offense and depending on the nature, should result in a ban. Not Trolling a troll

zeusabe
12-12-2011, 11:12 AM
...I was just kidding...but you probably knew that XD

WoundedEagle
12-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Solution: Report to STS and Ignore button :) fixed!

Snakespeare
12-12-2011, 01:26 PM
I think his question is, since the harassment is happening in a language that the guys from Texas probably don't understand, how can he report it?

Well, I happen to know a company that translates things. It's better than Google Translate because it uses certified human translators. Devs, you know how to contact me. ;)

anglfyr
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi all! Thanks guys for ur messages! Now I know what to do next time.

NECROREAPER
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I think Her question is, since the harassment is happening in a language that the guys from Texas probably don't understand, how can She report it?

Well, I happen to know a company that translates things. It's better than Google Translate because it uses certified human translators. Devs, you know how to contact me. ;)

Fixed for ya ;)