PDA

View Full Version : Possible deal of the day

Rare
12-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey everyone, I have an idea for a possible deal of the day.

I've been wanting to change my character names for a long time now. Just to make them more consistent. However, I just can't bring myself to drop 100 plat to rename two toons.

I wonder if we can see a deal of the day where there is a discount (say <= 25 plat each)

Roc
12-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I would definitely vote for this! I personally don't want to change my toons' names but I remember cringing when I did way back. Half price is certainly reasonable :) Maybe buy one get one free too haha ;)

Beanmachine
12-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Ha yes please! I wouldn't mind a name change...if only I could remember my other account with my reserved names:p

Caucakriuka
12-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Hey that would be a great idea. I too didn't want to spend 50 plat just to rename.

WhoIsThis
12-13-2011, 04:36 AM
If this one is run, it should only be run rarely. Otherwise, we'd have people changing names a lot. I think the reason why name changing is costly is because it is not something that is to be done lightly.

PatsoeGamer
12-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Agree and I like the idea :-)

Rare
12-13-2011, 11:06 AM
If this one is run, it should only be run rarely. Otherwise, we'd have people changing names a lot. I think the reason why name changing is costly is because it is not something that is to be done lightly.

Yeah, I agree. I think 25 plat is enough to keep people from doing it too often but allow people that really want to do it to do it without breaking the bank.

As deal of the day, you're right, it should rarely be available.