PDA

View Full Version : lv 35 copperbear

themars
12-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Hello,

I have now a lv 35 copperbear and the problem is I cant beat any mage except if they are very bad. Can someone help me pls with giving some advice to kill them? Cause at the moment im just avoiding them in pvp because im 100% sure I will loose.

My skills are now
6 rage,
6 evade,
6 taunt
1 crippling slash,
1 sms
3 beckon,
3 stomp
3 hell scream
5 crushing blow

I can spend plat to change my skill build but I just want to beat some mages.

Thanks a lot

Protank
12-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Xarcherbearx is the only copperset bear that is bad a$$ and will actually tell u his build and how to use it. All the other good cooper bears (about 4 of em) will not say anything about there top secret builds :P

edit: if u can't find xarch in game, check out the thread called "if u like 35 pvp"

I havnt tested his build but seems like it would work great.

tip, with bear u want to use a object like walls or a tree to pin ur enemy against so u can use ur attacks

gl man

Riccits
12-13-2011, 03:41 AM
well i have a voodoo mage and can say the same... i can beat bears only if they r new to 35 pvp. the pros can stun me all the time so i cant move and die slowly but surely

themars
12-13-2011, 01:25 PM
And what can u do when a mage kites your beckon with fire so she is out of range for your crushing blow and sometimes for ur hell scream too. You are just dieing while chasing after her.

Protank
12-13-2011, 01:59 PM
And what can u do when a mage kites your beckon with fire so she is out of range for your crushing blow and sometimes for ur hell scream too. You are just dieing while chasing after her.

Do not chase mages, stand by a object and let them come to u.

Or run at them, then away, then back at them tricking them into coming within range of ur attacks ;)

At this lvl pvp it takes way more hen a good build to kill

Zapoke
12-13-2011, 02:56 PM
No matter what your build is, you'll have problems with voodoo mages. Depending on if you have dodge or not dictates your strategy. If you don't, you can not let the Mage kite at all. Your beckon is nearly required to be above 4, and hell scream maxed, as well as a generous amount into iron blood. Even so, you'd have a better chance trying to out nuke them then trying to out tank their nuke without dodge. Anyway. As many people have asked me recently when I was playing, I'll share my current bear build. It was based off of Udiemorenoob's little guide.

ZapokePvE

Stats:
75 strength
(rest into dex)

Items
Copperhead's Helm
Copperhead's Swampy Trident
Copperheads Plate
Copperhead's Saintly Shield
Dex ring (8 armor, 1 m/s, 1h/s)

Build:
6 Rage
6 Taunt
6 Evade
3 Beckon
1 Stomp
6 hell scream
6 Crushing Blow

3:1 kdr, mostly from old 20 PvP days. :)
I beat 1/3 of the voodoos I fight, 1/5 of the birds, and 9/10 of the bears. Dodge based = Luck based. Good dodge trumps good armor, though.