PDA

View Full Version : A letter from my mom to FKP / TOOKYO :)

xxskeptron
06-05-2019, 06:34 PM

Hello FKP / TOOKYO, my mom would like to know how old are you and would like to speak with your parents, please let me know ty.

StayOnTop
06-05-2019, 10:20 PM
I sense a double whammy coming soon. 😂

Fyrce
06-05-2019, 11:56 PM
It is unfortunate they will both post about having done nothing to deserve a ban.

Vivt
06-06-2019, 12:07 AM
It is unfortunate they will both post about having done nothing to deserve a ban.

Ikr[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idly
06-06-2019, 12:09 AM

Dont forget all the others that attended to witness their friend do nothing and the other do everything xD

*opens popcorn*

Tookyo
06-06-2019, 03:06 AM
Well, its just like showing the tip of the Iceberg.
Why dont you show what you said a screenshot before? I been playing the game since 2013 and i dont go around cursing on people randomly.
Youre just mad i farmed you in PvP and started calling me a scammer randomly, i get it..
Also one more thing, "F off" and "F your own self" have different meanings.. while i used it so you can go away because you were annoying me, you used it in a sexual context!

Tell your mom she cant speak with my parents, but im open to talk to her if she has anything to say ^^
Thanks, Fkp.

Dunno
06-06-2019, 03:49 AM
Uhm you obviously provoked him what's the point of this thread?

Willl
06-06-2019, 05:36 AM
Recently Remiem said general discussion is open for every kind of topic, but friendly and not trashtalker ones. Toxic threads are useless and not helpful to anyone other than create more unhealthy dramas.

ilmercenario
06-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Report to support@spacetimestudios.com
Or report player for inappropriate behavior from game, by inspect char or type /report fkp this will also automatically put in ignore the player, no need flame in forum thanks.

Browdy666
06-06-2019, 07:33 AM

Hello FKP / TOOKYO, my mom would like to know how old are you and would like to speak with your parents, please let me know ty.

Also he is a scammer. He scammed my friend for a mire with boss damage awakes. Report this rat.

Intelligents
06-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Why dont you show what you said a screenshot before? I been playing the game since 2013 and i dont go around cursing on people randomly.
Youre just mad i farmed you in PvP and started calling me a scammer randomly, i get it..
Also one more thing, "F off" and "F your own self" have different meanings.. while i used it so you can go away because you were annoying me, you used it in a sexual context!

Tell your mom she cant speak with my parents, but im open to talk to her if she has anything to say ^^
Thanks, Fkp.But ur not a angel fkp in past u pm lot of ppl (and me) selling item in auc with good offer and when item removed from auction for deal u go offline and seller just lose the auction taxe.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Perceval
06-06-2019, 11:42 AM

Lol welcome to high school

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 01:52 AM

Thanks, Fkp.

can u do sexual thing to urself as u told that it was my context? ohh wait maybe u always did.
ohh u farmed me? u just nuked me when im testing build with Pnez, and i was in clash build, no ur not farming me and will never be able.
yes u also did scammed people by selling "so called 27% boss damage arti" but then u get many confrontation in forum that leastly forced u to return him some gold as a consequence, it is a fact!

i thought u wanted more from my mom?

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 01:54 AM
Also he is a scammer. He scammed my friend for a mire with boss damage awakes. Report this rat.

yeah everyone knows it, these people whos defending him above are a volunteer to be his next victim later.

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 01:57 AM
Uhm you obviously provoked him what's the point of this thread?

when did i provoked him? he nuked me when im testing build and it was a 1vs1 with Pnez.
know ur facts before u speak, but i can understand why u didnt cuz u named ur own self as Dunno.

Tookyo
06-07-2019, 02:03 AM
Okay, first of: Dude i dont care about you, youre no one.. i never seen you so i did good cursing to you because i dont care.
As long as "scam" it was a misunderstanding because i thought the item was 27% but it was 19% boss damage. Me and the player exchanged the item back , you can always ask him if you dont trust me.
You started provoking like this ingame too than playing the victim.
Greet your mom from me.

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 02:06 AM
for everyone that saying i was provoking him first, let me tell u that few months ago i thought he was a friend, we added each other ingame he was playing his mage Tookyo. he shared information about gold loot stuffs to me, i was really appreciating him. then he removed me from friend list, im like okay maybe ur bored or something, thats all.

until few days ago he came into tdm and with being arrogant nuked me, he think he is the only one who has gold and gears? lol if u thought so wow u live in tiny minds.

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Okay, first of: Dude i dont care about you, youre no one.. i never seen you so i did good cursing to you because i dont care.
As long as "scam" it was a misunderstanding because i thought the item was 27% but it was 19% boss damage. Me and the player exchanged the item back , you can always ask him if you dont trust me.
You started provoking like this ingame too than playing the victim.
Greet your mom from me.

you did scammed him at first place, u can never go back flawlessly, #facts.
yeah u dont care about me yet u still came here because u are scared of punishment soon.
i started provoking u? i will wait for ur proof if i ever said "such thing like u did to me" which i did to u.
u keep mentioning my mom, i think you dont have one for u to respect and love?

CLEARLY THIS GUY DOESNT OWN AN "I LOVE YOU MOM'S BANNER" IN HIS VAULT.

Tookyo
06-07-2019, 02:25 AM
for everyone that saying i was provoking him first, let me tell u that few months ago i thought he was a friend, we added each other ingame he was playing his mage Tookyo. he shared information about gold loot stuffs to me, i was really appreciating him. then he removed me from friend list, im like okay maybe ur bored or something, thats all.

until few days ago he came into tdm and with being arrogant nuked me, he think he is the only one who has gold and gears? lol if u thought so wow u live in tiny minds.

So thats what its about? Hahah.
Anyways, i hope DEVS close this post, its nonsense.
I can curse to you all day long and nothing will happen, if i'd curse you too much than theres something called "ignore" and we'd be done without drama.
See you at tdm, love <3

Dunno
06-07-2019, 03:26 AM
when did i provoked him? he nuked me when im testing build and it was a 1vs1 with Pnez.
know ur facts before u speak, but i can understand why u didnt cuz u named ur own self as Dunno.
Your reply just confirmed my assumption. 2 is needed to tango. You could've simply put him on ignore no? Well idk either of you there's no need for this tone I gave my opinion based on the screenshot above.

xxskeptron
06-07-2019, 11:17 AM
So thats what its about? Hahah.
Anyways, i hope DEVS close this post, its nonsense.
I can curse to you all day long and nothing will happen, if i'd curse you too much than theres something called "ignore" and we'd be done without drama.
See you at tdm, love <3

lemme quote this post so the authority can see.

LonerBird
06-08-2019, 09:15 PM
This thread has more cancer than a hospital. Y'all need some chill.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Vivt
08-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk