PDA

View Full Version : best dungeon to buy to farm pots or pink items

makubex
12-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi!!! I have free 5 platinum from installing random apps. Im wondering which dungeon to buy so i can farm pots or pink items to re-sell to other players.

Thanks

Im lvl 65 dex archer. Good gear

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Best dungeon? I don't know what the plat prices are and it depends on your level. If you are about level 25, you could get sandstone caves. Sandstone caves would require someone with you due to it's difficulty.

drewcapu
12-12-2011, 02:08 PM
At this point, I recommend trying to get a few more plat to save for Winter Festival!

You'll probably want enough plat to make one or two other lower level toons to farm with as well.

Good luck!

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 02:32 PM
At this point, I recommend trying to get a few more plat to save for Winter Festival!

You'll probably want enough plat to make one or two other lower level toons to farm with as well.

Good luck!

I think winter festival might be free as a dev told me.

WoundedEagle
12-12-2011, 02:37 PM
I think winter festival might be free as a dev told me.
It costed Platinum last year... But who I am I to disagree, if indeed you have a reliable source. But even if it is free, there are still items to buy during Winter Festival.

Skeletonlord
12-12-2011, 03:00 PM
It costed Platinum last year... But who I am I to disagree, if indeed you have a reliable source. But even if it is free, there are still items to buy during Winter Festival.

you are right there we!

makubex
12-12-2011, 03:14 PM
How much plat does it costs? theres no info about this in forum.
If i purchase this winter festival dungeon can i access it all year round or just during winter? Also wat items (pots or pinkz)? More info pls

Rare
12-12-2011, 03:21 PM
First, I think farming pots is really a waste of time once you get to a certain point. Unless something changed, you can only farm 25 at a time. Then stash and repeat.

Best for farming if you are L65 I think would be Mt Fang right now. Although rare, the pink gear there is still worth a considerable amount.