PDA

View Full Version : bugs from previous temple event

slaaayerrr
06-06-2019, 05:57 AM
1) "all banishes removed" but munch mouth AA and tainted set instakill still banishing
2) (I noticed this bug at last day of previous swamp temple event and im sure it wasnt fixed):
At higher waves (maybe 40+) rogue's skills getting bugged and doesnt deal any damage: shadow pierser, aimed shot, noxious bolt (initial damage)
theres really 0 damage and it doesnt even show any damage dealt. but other skills like trap/razor shield/poison from nox bolt still dealing damage
so... there was only 1 way to deal some damage by rogue - using ebon weapons proc and skills with DoT (and munch mouth AA ofc)
(at that event i had around 5k damage and im lvl71). similar bug was long time ago in maus5-6 if it will help: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?415395-when-fix-pierser-and-nox-in-m6&highlight=pierser
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409090-maus6-shadow-pierser&highlight=pierser

fix it please before new swamp temple event start

and one more question (not about event): why noxious bolt poison and frost bolt's damage over time ignoring enemy's armor? (same as ebon sword/bow procs and many other DoTs).. is it how all DoTs supposed to work?
so.. maybe mobs at swamp temple event will increase their hp instead of increasing their armor with every new wave?

Browdy666
06-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Agreed with this. Sts please look at it. Also id like to know why ebon glade sword debuff(-25% damage) is stacking with timur aa(-25% damage debuff) instead of overwriting. It is normal too?!

Jairus980
06-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Also like to point out between elixirs run and normal run.

When you enter map without elixir, and then consume elixir and do the run, the leaderboard count as "normal" run instead of "elixir" run.

Fearrr
06-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Hope all these bugs get addressed before event starts.

Futumsh
06-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Munch Mouth and Tainted Super Poison packs have been addressed. Elixir thing isn't an issue, leaderboards aren't separated anymore.

Fearrr
06-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Munch Mouth and Tainted Super Poison packs have been addressed. Elixir thing isn't an issue, leaderboards aren't separated anymore.

That's disappointing to hear Futumsh. I know many others liked Pure LB's. It's not that I can't afford buffs but doing it with your pure stats only, it's just cleaner and more of a sense of accomplishment. Hard to explain in words... But going all Buffs just makes things easier. I hope you reconsider Pure LB for this event.
Also Pure LB gave another opportunity for other's to get on LB.

Cinco
06-06-2019, 02:13 PM
That's disappointing to hear Futumsh. I know many others liked Pure LB's. It's not that I can't afford buffs but doing it with your pure stats only, it's just cleaner and more of a sense of accomplishment. Hard to explain in words... But going all Buffs just makes things easier. I hope you reconsider Pure LB for this event.
Also Pure LB gave another opportunity for other's to get on LB.

All leaderboards have been consolidated in this fashion and event leaderboards (like Swamp Temple) will follow suit.

Kenny McCormick
06-08-2019, 12:57 AM
@Devs
I would like to address that I saw some low level players (level 3, level 50 etc) play swamp temple event and pirate booty event.
I saw one level 55 warrior with temple LB purple title too. I have no clue how they do that because these are level 71 event, can devs please check on that. Thanks.

slaaayerrr
06-08-2019, 01:05 AM
I have no clue how they do that because these are level 71 event, can devs please check on that.

devs gave rewards 2 times (including title as chest which was in stash)

slaaayerrr
06-13-2019, 02:26 PM
2) (I noticed this bug at last day of previous swamp temple event and im sure it wasnt fixed):
At higher waves (maybe 40+) rogue's skills getting bugged and doesnt deal any damage: shadow pierser, aimed shot, noxious bolt (initial damage)
theres really 0 damage and it doesnt even show any damage dealt. but other skills like trap/razor shield/poison from nox bolt still dealing damage
so... there was only 1 way to deal some damage by rogue - using ebon weapons proc and skills with DoT (and munch mouth AA ofc)
(at that event i had around 5k damage and im lvl71). similar bug was long time ago in maus5-6 if it will help: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?415395-when-fix-pierser-and-nox-in-m6&highlight=pierser
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409090-maus6-shadow-pierser&highlight=pierser

fix it please before new swamp temple event start

nothing changed, ty for broken event again lol

Matipvno
06-16-2019, 08:42 AM
Wave 9 bugs skills wont work after tap, already experienced it 4 times, at first i was doin my best to go lb but the game wont work with me every wave 9 the ping goes high except other wave and the aa pet won't work so delay, my strategy is destroyed because i was forced to use ultimate jus to kill mobs but also the ultimate is delay so so so delay like split second the time is over i killed the last mob. I proceeded in wave 10 and the ping went yellow or low, fix wave 9 pls read this. In wave 10 i cant finish it coz of my wasted ultimate on the last 2 mobs of wave 9 because of the lag, thankyou please read