PDA

View Full Version : One Way to Revive Farming

Azedz
06-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Hola,

I just thought of another idea but this time, as the title suggests, a way to revive farming especially lock farming. Please read the whole thing :D

This idea came to my mind when I thought that when STS releases new arcane weapons, the previous ones become totally useless

STS could add back Lock Watch chests which contain LvL 36 arcane weapons and mythic gear in a certain tomb like Kraken Mines.

In other areas, for example Planar Tomb, they contain free-to-open chests which have low chance of containing Orbs that can help upgrade the lvl 36 arcane and mythic gears to the next highest level (I think they were lvl 46 arcanes?).

This will continue untill players have the Arcane weapon of the current last expansion, in this case dreamscape (66?).

The current expansion will have a chance to drop Pay-To-Open chest which has contain materials to upgrade the arcane weapon of the last lowest expansion, in this case lvl 66, to the current highest, in this case 71.

Tl;dr instead of dropping arcane weapon from newer lock chests, make them drop materials which can upgrade the current arcane weapon to next highest level. And every chest that contains material to upgrade arcane weapon to any level except the current highest should be free-to-open.

For example, upgrading the (lvl 26 arcane hooks) to (lvl 46 dragon blades) to (lvl 66 arcane machete), the weapons have to be upgraded in order, and chests that contains material to upgrade these should be found at their respective expansion.

All the chests should be free-to-open except the one that upgrades lvl 66 weapons to lvl 71.

Ty for reading,
Peace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Hola,

I just thought of another idea but this time, as the title suggests, a way to revive farming especially lock farming. Please read the whole thing :D

This idea came to my mind when I thought that when STS releases new arcane weapons, the previous ones become totally useless

STS could add back Lock Watch chests which contain LvL 36 arcane weapons and mythic gear in a certain tomb like Kraken Mines.

In other areas, for example Planar Tomb, they contain free-to-open chests which have low chance of containing Orbs that can help upgrade the lvl 36 arcane and mythic gears to the next highest level (I think they were lvl 46 arcanes?).

This will continue untill players have the Arcane weapon of the current last expansion, in this case dreamscape (66?).

The current expansion will have a chance to drop Pay-To-Open chest which has contain materials to upgrade the arcane weapon of the last lowest expansion, in this case lvl 66, to the current highest, in this case 71.

Tl;dr instead of dropping arcane weapon from newer lock chests, make them drop materials which can upgrade the current arcane weapon to next highest level. And every chest that contains material to upgrade arcane weapon to any level except the current highest should be free-to-open.

For example, upgrading the (lvl 26 arcane hooks) to (lvl 46 dragon blades) to (lvl 66 arcane machete), the weapons have to be upgraded in order, and chests that contains material to upgrade these should be found at their respective expansion.

All the chests should be free-to-open except the one that upgrades lvl 66 weapons to lvl 71.

Ty for reading,
Peace

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkEh, no.
No more locked this locked that SVP.
What would be nice is a chance to loot weapons themselfs from maps.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk