PDA

View Full Version : STS DEVELOPERS Stop blindly following the orders of your top ladder player

Jaunawab
06-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Well we can see nerfs in gold drop in mauso and also nerfs in esg. This could be just mine opinion but youre like sheeps following their herdsman. Its time to stop.
People are complaining about cooldown of deep marsh. And what have you done about that? Festerfang is just not proffitable to run. Another thing is Red raid coins. They are absolutely useless, just sitting in our inventory. This is how you maintain your 'newest' expansion?
What's the point of this thread? STS developers ask your conscience. Will you follow the advices from arrogant "the chosen one" or will you listen to your big community?

Shocan
06-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Who's sts following blindly? They literally can't fill every suggestion, we'd never see another update. Ever. Deep marsh isn't open a ton but maybe that's how they chose it to be. Red coins I agree aren't useful anymore, would be nice for an update in the red coin shop, but sts isn't acting like "sheeps following their herdsmen" Btw the plural of sheep is sheep. Have a good one

Jaunawab
06-07-2019, 06:27 AM
Im not telling them to lower requirements for deep marsh to open. I think they should have make festerfang more "attractive" to play. Im not saying that festerfang is dead, but if i consider that its their last expansion it is kinda dead.
Thanks for grammar lesson Mr. Shocan

Ferhat
06-07-2019, 11:44 AM
I hoop they make this new expansion soo much better with alot of content and more stuf to do right?